oneBoro Forum

Summer Transfer Window 2019/20 Season

I don’t think there any names being given out by ITK’s probably wise.

not even an offer of Transfer Target Hangman or Devilishly Devious cryptograms earlier could illicit any names..

but think it was a young 20ish am/st that we apparently looking at. 

• Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SDS, it’s Dijksteel at Rockliffe

For all those asking about these 4 players at rockcliffe just before weekend. I have done some digging appears it was bola Browne and 2 premiership loan players, sketchy with details but I believe the

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Kelloe said:

Is Marcus Maddison one we are looking at, does anyone know?

I would doubt it as any interest shown in a Peterborough player tends to be shouted from the rooftops at their end. 

3 minutes ago, Kelloe said:

Is Marcus Maddison one we are looking at, does anyone 

16 minutes ago, Jamie-H said:

"Eddie Howe likes Marcus Tavernier but may leave that until another window"

Daily Mail, same source that pre empted Burnley's move for Fry.

Tav still hasn't signed a new contract as a reminder to people...

I didn't know that, when does his current one expire? 

7 minutes ago, Jamie-H said:

I'm not too concerned about the lack of a new contract yet. Tav himself may want to show some more of what he can do in the first team before committing to anything. The club may not want to offer improved terms until he's shown more consistently too. If there's an offer on the table right now, it may well be understood between both parties that agreeing anything right now would be jumping to conclusions.

20 minutes ago, Jamie-H said:

Depends what you mean by new contract as his current deal runs until summer 2021 so has 2 years left on it.

Hopefully tie him down to an extension this season. If not due to performance then just to ensure we get maximum money we can for him.

1 minute ago, wilsoncgp said:

I'm not too concerned about the lack of a new contract yet. Tav himself may want to show some more of what he can do in the first team before committing to anything. The club may not want to offer improved terms until he's shown more consistently too. If there's an offer on the table right now, it may well be understood between both parties that agreeing anything right now would be jumping to conclusions.

Look at Lewis Wing, he's practically our little gem, he has years on Tav - I'd hate him to be "the one that got away" 

Just now, Smogzilla said:

Purely hypothetical question: a Clubs comes in for Wingy. At what price would you be tempted to sell. 10 mil? 15?

Be interested to hear peoples opinion.

I’d only sell for 20 million+ if someone came in tomorrow, absolutely irreplaceable this late. If it was the start of the window about 10-15 million

• Like 2
16 minutes ago, TLF10 said:

Depends what you mean by new contract as his current deal runs until summer 2021 so has 2 years left on it.

Hopefully tie him down to an extension this season. If not due to performance then just to ensure we get maximum money we can for him.

Signed when he was 18 it'll be similar to Chapman's I imagine usually we stage contract renewals with youngsters doing well, every 2 years we raise the pay with a new contract  i.e Fry but if he's on 4-5k now and his agent starts telling him Howe wants you 20k a week as he sits on our bench bar him breaking in and staying in our team I think it's potentially a sticky situation.

I don't see an incentive for him to sign a contract that's my worry might have a decision to make in January if he's out the team still with 18 months left.

2 minutes ago, Blanco said:

This is a bit out of left field but I think our CM loan could be Oliver Skipp from Spurs. Not ITK just a hunch

Isn't he more of a central midfielder/defensive midfielder

Think the loanee we're after is left side attacking midfielder who can play up front 

Just now, LewisBoroPalfrey said:

Isn't he more of a central midfielder/defensive midfielder

Think the loanee we're after is left side attacking midfielder who can play up front 

Yes he is and I’ve nothing to go on other than Spurs look to be making signings in that area and he is a young player who has shown lots of promise and it would benefit him to play a full season on loan. With our Spurs connections I have merely put 2and 2 together and probably came up with 5. Just a thought.... 

Just now, Blanco said:

Yes he is and I’ve nothing to go on other than Spurs look to be making signings in that area and he is a young player who has shown lots of promise and it would benefit him to play a full season on loan. With our Spurs connections I have merely put 2and 2 together and probably came up with 5. Just a thought.... 

Aye

Left side attacking midfielder who can play up front 

Mid 20s 

Other clubs after him

They're the clues we've got haha 

Skipp has a decent chance of starting 10+ or so Premier League games this year, and will play in cups. Would be surprised if he was loaned out.