Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SDS, it’s Dijksteel at Rockliffe

For all those asking about these 4 players at rockcliffe just before weekend. I have done some digging appears it was bola Browne and 2 premiership loan players, sketchy with details but I believe the

Posted Images

9 hours ago, TLF10 said:

Didn't someone say Reading are operating under a soft transfer embargo? Can't be very soft given they just spent reported £8m...

Reading were as of June/July operating under a soft transfer embargo. So the EFL had to sign off any incoming transfers. What has changed this month so they can now shell out over £15 Million, I have no idea.

I do know that a Premier League club is hovering around Danny Loader so maybe a deal for him has been agreed and they are spending that money.

29 minutes ago, Lurker said:

They’re not at all. Their dealings are awful. 

Pay big fees and rarely get a return. Big wages on players 30+. Probably the worst in the league.

Rooney is a PR stunt. 

All while they’ve still got Richard Keogh at CB 

Wonder if he has minimum play time contracted, 32 red will want him on the pitch as much as possible, even if not contactual there will be pressure from above to play him. 

His is goals in the MLS seem to have been FK and PKs mostly, not convinced hes hugely mobile anymore. 

Could be a hindrance for them. 

7 minutes ago, Boro Banker said:

Wonder if he has minimum play time contracted, 32 red will want him on the pitch as much as possible, even if not contactual there will be pressure from above to play him. 

His is goals in the MLS seem to have been FK and PKs mostly, not convinced hes hugely mobile anymore. 

Could be a hindrance for them. 

He hasn't been hugely mobile for about six years

I think we have to get a RW in today or it becomes a very bad window. To go through a whole summer on the face of it buying 3 League 1 players and not improve all the areas we need to would be a shocker. We’ve spent roughly £3m and sold more than that in a summer window, says it all about our situation...

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Smoggydownsouth said:

Morning.. JW and the top brass all at Rockcliffe already. Bit early for the players. Keep you posted if I'm lucky enough to get anything.

Enjoy the golf ?️I am off there on Sunday for a round!

13 minutes ago, DevKWat said:

I think we have to get a RW in today or it becomes a very bad window. To go through a whole summer on the face of it buying 3 League 1 players and not improve all the areas we need to would be a shocker. We’ve spent roughly £3m and sold more than that in a summer window, says it all about our situation...

I dont think I would go as far as saying it would be a very bad window... selling Fry and Britt then not replacing on transfer deadline day is a very bad window...... Yes really need a RW for us all to be happy but with Coulson, Fletcher, Browne, Tav (ish) and Johnson it wouldn't make it absolutely shocking.