Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SDS, it’s Dijksteel at Rockliffe

For all those asking about these 4 players at rockcliffe just before weekend. I have done some digging appears it was bola Browne and 2 premiership loan players, sketchy with details but I believe the

Posted Images

Our deadline day record is pretty abysmal so I don’t hold up much hope for today.

A decent right winger/inside forward is an absolute must. Anything else, given we keep our major assets, would be a bonus. 

1 minute ago, Barnaby said:

Just take the phone off the hook,Once we have our in....Simples

It's a bit of a relief seeing that we've already been rejecting bids but today is gonna be a very long day.

3 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

Fear we may lose Fry today.

If we lose Fry we’re desperately short at the back given recent injury records for Ayala and Friend. Puts a lot of pressure on Wood too if he’s to be in and around the squad.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

Fear we may lose Fry today.

Can't see it at this stage.

If Burnley come back now then we have to fleece them.

1 minute ago, estonpidge said:

going for 1 in 1 out, both perms

the kids loans will be done to league 1 & 2 later

How? The window closes today and there is no longer a loan window.

6 minutes ago, Downsouth said:

All mentioned targets and possibly confirms my thought that Boro it seems is not a go to place  

I thinks it's more Boro are not paying stupid loan fees and wages for loans with no long term benefit. I'm chuffed with what we've done so far.

One thing I'd expect is one of McNair, Saville, Howson or Clayton to go. We have way to many bodies in the middle of the park. And on decent wages. 

Unless we get another RB and CB I don't see Shotton going. He's valuable for his versatility.