Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SDS, it’s Dijksteel at Rockliffe

For all those asking about these 4 players at rockcliffe just before weekend. I have done some digging appears it was bola Browne and 2 premiership loan players, sketchy with details but I believe the

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Raf smog said:

We obviously didn't sell it well enough. The 2 lads being shown around were Carter Vickers and young West ham lad diangana. 

Is Carter Vickers definitely going elsewhere?

1 minute ago, Raf smog said:

We obviously didn't sell it well enough. The 2 lads being shown around were Carter Vickers and young West ham lad diangana. 

Maybe they've signed & gone home for their PJ's 

33 minutes ago, BearSmog said:

Interesting to see that Woodgate highlighted Bola, Browne and Dijksteel in the presentation he did at his interview. Wonder who else was on there.. 

I mean if this is true that he was aware of and targeting these players in June then it's good to know that he's got the style of player he wanted and that he himself has quite an extensive knowledge of players in the game.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Raf smog said:

Pity they would have been good additions.

3 minutes ago, Raf smog said:

Diangana is disappointing that we have missed out on if he has been here for a look ? 

1 minute ago, Foogle said:

I mean if this is true that he was aware of and targeting these players in June then it's good to know that he's got the style of player he wanted and that he himself has quite an extensive knowledge of players in the game.

It is true. When woody got the job he already had a big list of players he had already started working on.

• Thanks 1