oneBoro Forum

Summer Transfer Window 2019/20 Season

2 minutes ago, pikerman said:

If Alan Hutton should come here on the right deal then it would be a good move. Although well past his best he can still provide steady cover at this level. He was also very well liked in the Villa dressing room for his work with the younger players so would be a great influence on Bola and Dijksteel. Nice guy as well who will end up as a first class coach

Wouldn't mind, but as he's a free agent it's not something that necessarily needs doing today. Similar with outgoing loans to lower league teams, their window doesn't shut today either.

• Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SDS, it’s Dijksteel at Rockliffe

For all those asking about these 4 players at rockcliffe just before weekend. I have done some digging appears it was bola Browne and 2 premiership loan players, sketchy with details but I believe the

Posted Images

Just now, nunthorpered said:

I have no Ikea who it could be 

A cryptic clue that he's a Swedish international? Or that he's good out the box? Or he's cheap and low quality? It's all so Cryptic!

• Haha 2
Just now, Foogle said:

A cryptic clue that he's a Swedish international? Or that he's good out the box? Or he's cheap and low quality? It's all so Cryptic!

This one, Ken Sema is Swedish