Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SDS, it’s Dijksteel at Rockliffe

For all those asking about these 4 players at rockcliffe just before weekend. I have done some digging appears it was bola Browne and 2 premiership loan players, sketchy with details but I believe the

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Red Rocket said:

I’m trying to be laid back about things. Woodgate seems to know the type of player he wants, I’ll get behind whoever gets brought in regardless of personal reservations. 

I have been impressed so far with Woody in general.

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Foogle said:

Maybe it's just us trying to have something in place in case Palace do come in at the 11th hour with a ridiculous bid for Britt?

If that is the case Britt will need to leave now to get to South London in time.

And it will be far too late for us to do anything about replacing him

Just now, Downsouth said:

If that is the case Britt will need to leave now to get to South London in time.

And it will be far too late for us to do anything about replacing him

I'm sure he has transport available to him that could get him to London in a relatively short time frame.

1 minute ago, Foogle said:

Maybe it's just us trying to have something in place in case Palace do come in at the 11th hour with a ridiculous bid for Britt?

Even if it's silly money we shouldn't be selling anyone at the 11th hour, I dare say today either. Money for any of our prize assets would be suicide at this point and would destabilise the hard work of the summer so far imho.

People talk about losing Britt and Randolph. Losing Clayton would be just as big a blow. In this system he’s look back to his best and is definitely not as replaceable as some seem to think. 

• Like 5
1 minute ago, DevKWat said:

The names being mentioned have just gotten worse and worse. Ibe to Murphy to Kem Sena to Nahki Wells...

Thats what happens when Clubs want over a million for a loan fee!