oneBoro Forum

Summer Transfer Window 2019/20 Season

Just now, velocitractor said:

Must have someone lined up, right? Only three CB's if he goes. Not that I think he's a CB mind.

4 technically if Wood hangs around - Friend, Fry, Ayala, Wood.

• Like 1
  • Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SDS, it’s Dijksteel at Rockliffe

For all those asking about these 4 players at rockcliffe just before weekend. I have done some digging appears it was bola Browne and 2 premiership loan players, sketchy with details but I believe the

Posted Images

So potentially;

Clayton to Huddersfield (If Mooy is sold)

Shotton to Wigan

Saville to QPR

Fry to Burnley

Britt to Palace

Obvisouly I'd rather the top 3 happened.

Do think it would be a bit of a risk getting rid of Clayton. Which is a bit of a 180 on my part as I was happy for him to go. But he seems to have an important role in terms of the sitting role in the midfield 3. Still has limitations in that role though. But at this late stage could we get a good replacement.

2 minutes ago, DanFromDownSouth said:

So potentially;

Shotton to Wigan

Saville to QPR

Fry to Burnley

Britt to Palace

Do think it would be a bit of a risk getting rid of Clayton. Which is a bit of a 180 on my part as I was happy for him to go. But he seems to have an important role in terms of the sitting role in the midfield 3. Still has limitations in that role though. But at this late stage could we get a good replacement.

I wouldn’t be happy with Clayton leaving. 

• Like 9
Just now, DanFromDownSouth said:

So potentially;

Shotton to Wigan

Saville to QPR

Fry to Burnley

Britt to Palace

And money in the bank for Boro, but sadly by the time they found players willing to come, agents Gibson will deal with and fees agreed, We ran out of time our squad was thinner our bank balance no bigger as fees payed over multiple years and the club release a statement saying “ It is what it is”

The above all in jest but horribly there just enough probability there to make you really hope it doesn’t happen. 

• Like 1
Just now, LewisBoroPalfrey said:

I'm not sure if it's better or worse that the window shuts at 5pm instead of 11pm/midnight 

You can get a pint easier at 5pm than at 11pm/midnight

The Fa having to think about those poor lonely sky reporters needing a post prattle drink. ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Wouldn't be against Shotton leaving, but it leaves us bare at the back, unless Friend is backup?

Certainly can't afford to lose Fry now. 

Ayala/Friend/Fry/Wood...could do with an extra CB to be honest.

Just now, Marvanelli said:

Wouldn't be against Shotton leaving, but it leaves us bare at the back, unless Friend is backup?

Certainly can't afford to lose Fry now. 

Ayala/Friend/Fry/Wood...could do with an extra CB to be honest.

We'd be stronger playing just one CB, than playing Shotton at all