Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SDS, it’s Dijksteel at Rockliffe

For all those asking about these 4 players at rockcliffe just before weekend. I have done some digging appears it was bola Browne and 2 premiership loan players, sketchy with details but I believe the

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, tmcc said:

he was 15th last season in the league in goals,  every player above him cost less, majority of less than half the price. I do rate him but he's not worth 15th million and if we can get our money back in the climate were in, id say take it. 

Do you trust our scouts to find another guaranteed 15 goal a season striker?

You also neglected to mention that Britt only played the equivalent of 32 full games last year because Pulis had a hard on for Hugill in the first half of the season.

Just now, Dan1234 said:

What is up with us and wingers/attacking players?

Its been like what? 8 windows we've needed pace and width. If we are going into this season with Johnson and Fletcher as our first choice wingers I'll be pretty peeved. 

This, I swear we still haven't replaced Adam Reach on the left and Adomah/Traore on the right 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

I'd agree if there was time to get a half decent replacement.

But there are 5 hours left in the window.

yeah agreed, obviously  we cant see hi without a replacement being lined up 

There is no logic in quoting a player's cost when discussing his likely selling price. Both are based on the market conditions at the time of purchase/sale. If we need to buy or sell then the market and canny negotiating will dictate the price, not their previous cost. it is just the same when buying antiques,  houses, companies etc.

Just now, wilsoncgp said:

Shotton may still be called off when Wigan realise what he's on.

didn;t Lurker of Raf say he was willing to take a cut for a longer deal?

Well if we sell Britt Assombalonga today with little or no time to bring in an adequate replacement, note key word adequate, we've pretty much undone all the good work we've done over the summer. One step forward two steps back. Well done Boro. 

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, DevKWat said:

The Gazette reporting we aren’t replacing shotton. You cannot play a full season with Fry Ayala Friend Wood, that is nowhere near good enough I’m sorry. This window going from bad to worse 

What’s been bad about it? 

Just now, "KM" said:

Well if we sell Britt Assombalonga today with little or no time to bring in an adequate replacement, note key word adequate, we've pretty much undone all the good work we've done over the summer. One step forward two steps back. Well done Boro. 

Exactly how I feel, it will become a nothing season. We may aswell have just cashed in on the others and been happy with 15th.