oneBoro Forum

Summer Transfer Window 2019/20 Season

I don't want Britt to go without someone coming in, but it may be the making of Fletcher.

Say Britt went to Palace, maybe we could get Wickham the other way, permanent or loan? Even Sorloth?

Scrap Sorloth, just seen he went out on loan earlier in the week to Turkey.

• Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SDS, it’s Dijksteel at Rockliffe

For all those asking about these 4 players at rockcliffe just before weekend. I have done some digging appears it was bola Browne and 2 premiership loan players, sketchy with details but I believe the

Posted Images

if we don't replace Shotton, don't bring in a winger and Palace panic buy Britt later then I'm sorry but that's just throwing in the towel after conning people into buying season tickets for the season

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
Just now, SouthWest Boro said:

I don't want Britt to go without someone coming in, but it may be the making of Fletcher.

Say Britt went to Palace, maybe we could get Wickham the other way, permanent or loan? Even Sorloth?

Sorloth has left on loan and I'd rather stick with just Fletcher than get Wickham

1 minute ago, Will said:

Do you trust our scouts to find another guaranteed 15 goal a season striker?

You also neglected to mention that Britt only played the equivalent of 32 full games last year because Pulis had a hard on for Hugill in the first half of the season.

there was 18 players in the league who scored 14 goals or more last season, probs cost a far lot less than britt did and probs be half the wages, not saying we should sign anyone of this but just pointing out that this elusive 15 goal a season striker isn't as elusive as is being made out. 

and yes I understand the pulis effect, but its like were all turning a blind eye to all the chances he missed, there was a video a fan made of all the chances he missed and there was an awful lot. 

hes a goof player, but we massively over paid, if we can get our money back we could probs get a striker who'll get around the same goals for half the price, though maybe not with the amount of time left in this window. 

All this Britt hype from the club is to push price up.  

They don't want to sell but if Palace come in with large bid - he's gone.

I can see Britt going for 14million and us shelling 8 on Toney.

2 minutes ago, SouthWest Boro said:

Scrap Sorloth, just seen he went out on loan earlier in the week to Turkey.  He's really really bad

Fixed it for you

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, Will said:

Sorloth has left on loan and I'd rather stick with just Fletcher than get Wickham

Yep, edited my post before you repleid - hadn't seen Sorloth moved earlier in the week.

I think Wickham would be a good Championship player. The only problem for me would be, he's made of glass. 

3 minutes ago, Smokedsalmon said:

The Gazette are so far out of the loop nowadays, notice how they only report on all transfer news after its already been posted? Never the first one’s to get a story anymore 

Just now, Ash said:

If they've come back and offered a lot of money for him then things could change in the blink of an eye.

What do you mean 'come back'? There has been no official bid for Assombalonga reported at all. The club has said time and time again this summer we don't need to sell and we don't want to sell our best players. So far that has been the truth. Britt's going nowhere.

1 minute ago, Youngy228 said:

All this Britt hype from the club is to push price up.  

They don't want to sell but if Palace come in with large bid - he's gone.

I can see Britt going for 14million and us shelling 8 on Toney.

This would be the worst piece of business the club have ever done, shocking shout 

1 hour ago, CWC said:

I can see it now, Palace will come in for Britt. Not sure he’ll go but they'll definitely come in. 

*Edit* Spoke to soon. 

https://twitter.com/fleagueworld/status/1159376733830832128?s=21

If Boro don't tell Palace Where to go,I'm done....Cheeky Barstewards have had TWO months To make a bid...5 hours to go...I'd string em along for 4 hours then Pull out EAGLES more like Spuggies

• Like 1