Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SDS, it’s Dijksteel at Rockliffe

For all those asking about these 4 players at rockcliffe just before weekend. I have done some digging appears it was bola Browne and 2 premiership loan players, sketchy with details but I believe the

Posted Images

1 hour ago, LewisBoroPalfrey said:

Gazette have just said "It's also understood that if Shotton does go, Boro won't look to sign a replacement. Woodgate feels he's got enough options in that area"

Woody fancies putting his boots back on.

3 minutes ago, Neverbefore said:

New name

How much concrete are we talking about here? I've got a few dodgy mates that can supply some more if it gets this over the line!

2 minutes ago, Jamie-H said:

We're talking a potential 20 million pound+ transfer I think they'd want to secure him down pretty tightly.

We're talking Burnley here, so more like a 9 million pound + whatever change they can find down the back of Dyche's sofa transfer.

1 minute ago, BoroJake said:

Ahh I see. From a Norwegian journalist who covers international football for the biggest newspaper. Seems like an odd rumour to just make up so maybe there is something in it. Maybe Southampton liked how we got Ramirez back on track (even though they didn't benefit from it).

2 minutes ago, Adamjr9 said:

You think of knockaert, cavaleiro and others making loan moves to the championship too, I think prem teams are seeing the potential in this league 

A concrete bid suggests we're trying to buy him, surely?

Just now, Denzel Zanzibar said:

A concrete bid suggests we're trying to buy him, surely?

They bought him for 16 million last season. Surely someone is leaving to be able to get a bid in?