Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SDS, it’s Dijksteel at Rockliffe

For all those asking about these 4 players at rockcliffe just before weekend. I have done some digging appears it was bola Browne and 2 premiership loan players, sketchy with details but I believe the

Posted Images

1 hour ago, RealSlimSladeyy said:

Yeah they’ve splashed the cash but they have a bang average defence and a rookie manager. Think the preseason predictions of them being nailed on for top 2 were off the mark. Think they will more likely than not make playoffs but can’t see them making top 2.

Thought the first line was about us

1 minute ago, Borodane said:

I think there will be a fee as he is still of use to us as opposed to Gestede. Can't be more than 1 million though.

I wonder how they can afford him if hes on the wages people are saying (30k). a m8 of mine in Manchester was ITK about wigan and told me nick powell was there highest paid player when he was there and was only on like 15-16k

39 minutes ago, Borodane said:

Isn't that account just one that makes up stories for clicks?

They tend to completely misquote things a lot so probably ?

1 minute ago, tmcc said:

I wonder how they can afford him if hes on the wages people are saying (30k). a m8 of mine in Manchester was ITK about wigan and told me nick powell was there highest paid player when he was there and was only on like 15-16k

Maybe we are willing to pay a third of his wages if we get a decent fee. Maybe he is willing to take a drop in wages to get closer to home and a longer contract. The latter seems realistic if he's been told he won't be first choice. Or it's mixture of both.

1 minute ago, Boroinredcar said:

FMTTM posting someone called Danielzinho .

Coming in on loan from Fluminense - Leo knows him well midfielder

Don't shoot the messenger

He's never played for Brazil and doesn't have an EU passport according to transfermarkt so don't know how he'd get a work permit.