Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SDS, it’s Dijksteel at Rockliffe

For all those asking about these 4 players at rockcliffe just before weekend. I have done some digging appears it was bola Browne and 2 premiership loan players, sketchy with details but I believe the

Posted Images

Really like the look of Elyounossi, proper intelligent looking player, looks like he could bring the kind of supply we’ve lacked since Gaston left.

if we could get him for the left and the guy from spurs on the right I’d be happy with our forward like. Then maybe add eze in January to push us over the line.

Just now, LinoJo3 said:

Really like the look of Elyounossi, proper intelligent looking player, looks like he could bring the kind of supply we’ve lacked since Gaston left.

if we could get him for the left and the guy from spurs on the right I’d be happy with our forward like. Then maybe add eze in January to push us over the line.

You are clinically insane.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, LinoJo3 said:

Dreaming

Just now, Denzel Zanzibar said:

Shotton done. 1.6m

Wow. That is cracking business and more than I hoped for. Unless we are paying a large chunk of his wages.