Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SDS, it’s Dijksteel at Rockliffe

For all those asking about these 4 players at rockcliffe just before weekend. I have done some digging appears it was bola Browne and 2 premiership loan players, sketchy with details but I believe the

Posted Images

I rated Shotton when he first came in. That game where he scored and Monk got sacked he played really well. 

Hes handy, but not good enough for our new system so well done to the club for getting 1.6m. I find it refreshing that we wont just resort to launching it into the box now. 

1 minute ago, Marvanelli said:

Gestede out Rhodes in according to a thread on FMTTM

He's one ex player I'd love to see back. Scorer of vital goals and not given a fair whip at it in the Premier League. Unfinished business.

• Haha 1
  • Angry 2

So really that only leaves Gestede who is a must to get off the books and his contract runs out at the end of this season.... Not bad at all. Probably 1 too many with Saville, Wing, Tav, Howson, Mcnair but done good business this window to get rid of high-earners that we dont need! Overall happy with that. Now please just finish it off with our much anticipated AM/ST ?

Our squad is so thin. Not only body wise but quality in depth aswell. If Shotton goes we literally have 2 senior Cb’s, one of which always gets injured.

still lacking 2 attacking players imo, we have been crying out for wingers the last 2 years, for both sides. We’ve signed one in Browne who looks a quality player but we really need someone else.

I’m not seeing any #SavingRyanShotton. Come on folks if we shout loudly enough we can keep I’m here....

But good luck to him, Hopefully he gets a good contract and settles at Wigan.

1 minute ago, Borodane said:

1.6 million for shotton plus roughly 1.5 million saved in wages. About 3 million better off the next year. Brilliant.

It is but we now only have one senior right back at the club and two senior central defenders.  Howson isn't a right back and Friend is essentially being shifted from left back because he's too decrepit now (no offence if you're reading this George ?)  Having players who can fill in is all well and good but if you need them to fill in for months then it can be a problem.  Still, absolutely the right thing to do ??

• Like 1