Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SDS, it’s Dijksteel at Rockliffe

For all those asking about these 4 players at rockcliffe just before weekend. I have done some digging appears it was bola Browne and 2 premiership loan players, sketchy with details but I believe the

Posted Images

I know our squad is thin in some areas but I'd also be worried if I was a Leeds fan. They only have Bamford as a senior striker and then young Tyler Roberts and the loanee from Arsenal who's appeared en 10 senior games in his career. Most Championhsip clubs are stretched if they get a few injuries and will have to rely on the academy products stepping up.

I’m waiting for a picture on Twitter of Bauser, Bevington and Gill at the bar drinking to their success in another transfer window.

its good to see consistency in management nowadays. 

Just now, Denzel Zanzibar said:

Unless something BIG happens no more incomings expected.

?

4 incomings

2 incomings

1 incoming

0 incomings

The story of a Boro transfer window with our still useless recruitment team.

• Like 6
1 minute ago, Borodane said:

I know our squad is thin in some areas but I'd also be worried if I was a Leeds fan. They only have Bamford as a senior striker and then young Tyler Roberts and the loanee from Arsenal who's appeared en 10 senior games in his career. Most Championhsip clubs are stretched if they get a few injuries and will have to rely on the academy products stepping up.

Think centre back is even more concerning for them. Cooper, White and Berardi doesn’t fill you with confidence 

Across all the divisions it looks as though the total expenditure is down massively compared to previous seasons. Even the top 6 clubs are turning their noses up at some of the salaries and costs.

Looks like the bubble has burst.

1 minute ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

*** sake, so apart from a player from oxford yet another summer without signing any forwards.

• Like 1

Our transfer team are absolutely useless, we need to add pace and improve the wingers EVERY window and every year they fail to do it. Bausor and Bevington totally inept and finished in my eyes 

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, BoroSmoggie said:

It’s really not, people were laughing at him last year, I almost felt bad for him. His legs have been gone since the prem, and he’s getting worse and worse, how can’t you see it ?

Thought George had a half decent season last year. Certainly worse than him in the team.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, 2plus2 said:

???

1 minute ago, LinoJo3 said:

What did he say?

He wasn't very flattering about him.  Basically made him out to be a complete *** who was disliked by everyone at Stoke.  Bad attitude, dropping his teammates in it with things as well - apparently if you didn't play in the match you'd have to do some running afterwards out on the pitch, I think all clubs do it.  Berahino just jogged it and then the whole squad had to come in and train on their day off because of him.  Roll on the Sunday and Berahino phones in sick lol so you can imagine they were all delighted about that.  He said that it seemed like he'd deliberately not do things he was asked to do, so he'd show up late for stuff, wouldn't be wearing the right gear etc.  I think Johnson made a comment that he'd known plenty of lads that maybe weren't up to it but were at least nice people but Berahino wasn't one of them.  Sounds like a poisonous little so and so tbh.

4 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

Unbelievable. When will we ever get a transfer window right?

• Like 1