oneBoro Forum

Summer Transfer Window 2019/20 Season

Just now, Brunners said:

It was. I didn't overreact, I used a couple swear words, but your post was unnecessarily niggily. As are 99% of your posts. You're just a parody of yourself at this point.

I wasn't niggling anything, mate.  What you said was incorrect and I pointed it out that's all.  Didn't think there was much to it and your reaction was over the top but ok no harm done and I'm sorry for subsequently winding you up ?

• Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SDS, it’s Dijksteel at Rockliffe

For all those asking about these 4 players at rockcliffe just before weekend. I have done some digging appears it was bola Browne and 2 premiership loan players, sketchy with details but I believe the

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, TLF10 said:

I think the itk posters said there was hope we would get 4 incomings as oppossed to any itk poster saying 4 players are definitely coming in. 

Some of the players have been named haven't they so obviously we were looking to get more business done.

Pretty sure it was banded about as 2 (1 was Dijksteel) and then another 2 with outgoings. Got to take everything claimed as ITK with a pinch of salt anyway, things change fast, sometimes its guesswork from second hand information transfer rumours are a massive game of chinese whispers.

It's been an alright window as shifted 200k+ a week off the wage bill on deadwood players. Then 3 young pacy players have come in area's we needed so hopefully they turn out to be wonderkids. However it would of been nice to have another winger in as Johnson, Tav, Browne, Fletcher is abit inexperienced. Then a CB cover as if Ayala or Fry leave we're a bit screwed. This maybe sorted in January hopefully. However I'm just glad the crown jewels of Randolph, Fry,Wing and Britt haven't been sold as they are the spine of the team Boro need to build around.

• Like 1

Personally think we’ve gone beyond trying to not overspend and have become far too tight. I refuse to believe that all the deals we wanted in required excessive loan fees to the point where we couldn’t pay them. 

25 minutes ago, diggerlad07 said:

Of course its not as he was training with us today.

Also cant wait to see these 4 incomings that have been branded about all week by the 'itk posters'

People sticking there neck on the line to put what little pieces of information they have out there. Calm down you melon you're not forced to read said information. Doing us a favour at the end of the day that I imagine would stop if people keep posting s**te like this.

The club doesn’t have the finances anymore to be strong armed into overinflated deals, loans or permanents, anymore. The club will probably try until 5 to get the player Woody spoke about yesterday, we’ll just have to see then. 

• Like 1
Just now, Changing Times said:

I wasn't listening properly but I'm sure it was him and us and that we were trying to get it done?

Watford are absolutely stacked in attack, probably will go out on loan. Could he even get here on time though?

Just now, BoroJake said:

Watford are absolutely stacked in attack, probably will go out on loan. Could he even get here on time though?

He doesn't need to be here, they'd just do everything in London I think.