oneBoro Forum

Summer Transfer Window 2019/20 Season

1 minute ago, BoroJake said:

Watford are absolutely stacked in attack, probably will go out on loan. Could he even get here on time though?

For a loan deal we'd probably do a fairly basic medical tbh

• Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SDS, it’s Dijksteel at Rockliffe

For all those asking about these 4 players at rockcliffe just before weekend. I have done some digging appears it was bola Browne and 2 premiership loan players, sketchy with details but I believe the

Posted Images

Just now, BoroJake said:

Watford are absolutely stacked in attack, probably will go out on loan. Could he even get here on time though?

I don't know.  They were talking about Watford and Danny Rose going there and I wasn't really listening so I might have misheard but he definitely said Isaac Success and he said Middlesbrough and seemed to think there was something to it.  I don't even know who the fella was tbh.

8 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

Some of the players have been named haven't they so obviously we were looking to get more business done.

Yeah agree CT

Point i was making was itk posters cant control if fees are not agreed, players dont want to come etc etc.

All the itk posters state is we want X player or X player has been at training ground.

What happens after that is not the itk posters fault if things dont come off so don't think we should make any digs at such itk posters. Not accusing u of that mind CT. 

It’s not only the fees to the parent club it’s the inflated fees to the agent as well, This is an area that SG has very firm views on and so when we hear that the loan fees were too big, I’d maybe suggest that the agents cuts were also bigger than we were willing to pay.

eg player A from Arsenal will cost £1m in loan fees and wages, but on negotiation with agent, they want a fee of £300k. When fees get so big for agents our budget won’t cover it, and if agents don’t get their cut, then player don’t come.

1 minute ago, TLF10 said:

Yeah agree CT

Point i was making was itk posters cant control if fees are not agreed, players dont want to come etc etc.

All the itk posters state is we want X player or X player has been at training ground.

What happens after that is not the itk posters fault if things dont come off so don't think we should make any digs at such itk posters. Not accusing u of that mind CT. 

No, I was agreeing with you.  I'm saying we clearly were after players so the ITK people were probably correct ?

• Like 1

He'd be nice if we can get him he did just lose his squad number an hour ago I'd guess he ends up on loan in the Championship the question is will it be us?

Derby seem to be hunting the same position as us and have failed so far today I wouldn't be surprised if they're in for him.