oneBoro Forum

Summer Transfer Window 2019/20 Season

Just now, Foogle said:

I've never actually seen him play, what type of striker is he, can he play on one of the wings? ?

for me he can play across the front 3, and drop wide.

• Thanks 1
  • Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SDS, it’s Dijksteel at Rockliffe

For all those asking about these 4 players at rockcliffe just before weekend. I have done some digging appears it was bola Browne and 2 premiership loan players, sketchy with details but I believe the

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Naisby said:

I agree, but the results they achieve are sadly the same. But hey it’s life, they know the score and they move on, it’s just after all the windows I had hoped the feeling their successes and failures leave the club are the same every window.

I think a creative deal making and negotiating seminar ran by Keith Lamb between now and November would help. 

I think they've done a decent job considering they could only negotiate a signing on bonus of a deep fried curly wurly and a half eaten parmo in a bun.

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, unclesmog said:

I think they've done a decent job considering they could only negotiate a signing on bonus of a deep fried curly wurly and a half eaten parmo in a bun.

If we haven't used the half eaten parmo bun... I'll have it.

I believe many think that football in the North East is in the doldrums and that includes Newcastle United. Am positive that reason and also distance from London is why supposed targets decide to go elsewhere, certainly it seems as if we have had mentioned names visiting Rockliffe but as Woodgate is an unknown factor at this time then this will not change.

We now have to hope that Woody & Co do the best they can and produce a team and plausible vision of things to come.

To all of the lads contributing to information and sharing things with the rest of us, many thanks, there will be a few who will bemoan you but not I because at the end of the day we all know that only a small percentage  of information comes through.

This in no way has spoilt my enthusiasm for the rest of the season.

I honestly think we are "the dark horse" of the league 

• Like 4
1 hour ago, Phils90 said:

Rather than blooding premier league youngsters for them to go on and flourish elsewhere i'm looking forward to blooding our own youngsters, hopefully Walker gets more minutes and maybe Coulson will play higher up the pitch if Bola performs well at LB.

Walker is barely ready for U23s never mind championship.

3 minutes ago, unclesmog said:

I had heard that SG thought the half Parmo would break FFP so we scrapped that part. ?