Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SDS, it’s Dijksteel at Rockliffe

For all those asking about these 4 players at rockcliffe just before weekend. I have done some digging appears it was bola Browne and 2 premiership loan players, sketchy with details but I believe the

Posted Images

Just now, BillyWoofs_shinpad said:

In our new 433 system he’d be s forward rather than a winger, would he be suited to that role?

What I think is the answer for Woody is play him vs Crewe wide of Gestede see how he does he came back vs Darlo 2 weeks ago so he should be fit. If him buzzing in off the wing looks good great if he struggles I'd loan him League 2 for the season. Fewster was a decent pace technical striker, is Walker better? Maybe? Probably? I have no clue how he'll turn out Hackney and Balde look like stars for the U18s my worry with Walker is developing outside of U23s he needs to be tested early so he knows what it takes before hes 20/21 struggling to find a move.

Could’ve done with another attacker, but at least we kept all our good players. Nice to see attacking full backs in and Browne looks promising. 6/10. 7/10 if we can get Shotton out

• Like 1
Just now, BoroJake said:

Could’ve done with another attacker, but at least we kept all our good players. Nice to see attacking full backs in and Browne looks promising. 6/10. 7/10 if we can get Shotton out

At this stage, what benefit is it to the squad by getting rid of Shotton?

• Like 1
Just now, BoroJake said:

Pretty much where I'm at too. All in all a decent window all things considered, but a shame we couldn't get a final attacker over the line.

Just now, BoroJake said:

Party time if we can get shotton out!

Just now, BoroSmoggie said:

At this stage, what benefit is it to the squad by getting rid of Shotton?

The fact that he costs us goals and wont improve. Whereas playing a youngster, they may cost us goals but at least they will improve.

I know it's fashionable these days to want the fans current boo boy out of the squad and to "drive him there myself" to get the deal done, but I'm happy if we keep Shotton if there was no prospect of replacing him... 

• Like 2
Just now, Foogle said:

I know it's fashionable these days to want the boo boy out of the squad and to "drive him there myself" but I'm happy if we keep Shotton if there was no prospect of replacing him... 

Rather someone like Wood was given a chance, better long term than paying shotton 30k to do nothing

the club havent made it easy for woody have they,i dont expect them to have spent a fortune,but they should have made sure woody has the tools to get the job done,im sure woody will be a little dissapointed .