oneBoro Forum

Summer Transfer Window 2019/20 Season

Just now, Foogle said:

I know it's fashionable these days to want the boo boy out of the squad and to "drive him there myself" but I'm happy if we keep Shotton if there was no prospect of replacing him... 

the businessman in me would risk it to save 30k a week

• Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SDS, it’s Dijksteel at Rockliffe

For all those asking about these 4 players at rockcliffe just before weekend. I have done some digging appears it was bola Browne and 2 premiership loan players, sketchy with details but I believe the

Posted Images

Has the loan window closed along with the transfer window this season as we are all talking as if we are stuck with this squad now till January, is there not a chance we might loan someone in if the window is still open?

So 4m max spent this summer, what is it next year? Just looks like we’re totally broke, feel bad for Woodgate after getting all the optimism all by himself the club have sucked most of it away 

Gazette haven't tweeted the window's shut like they usually do the minute it's past the hour 

You watch we'll think potential incoming and it'll be to announce Shotton going

Just now, Pork Slops said:

Has the loan window closed along with the transfer window this season as we are all talking as if we are stuck with this squad now till January, is there not a chance we might loan someone in if the window is still open?

It's all closed til Jan.

Just now, LewisBoroPalfrey said:

Gazette haven't tweeted the window's shut like they usually do the minute it's past the hour 

You watch we'll think potential incoming and it'll be to announce Shotton going

Scratch that 

Just now, DevKWat said:

So 4m max spent this summer, what is it next year? Just looks like we’re totally broke, feel bad for Woodgate after getting all the optimism all by himself the club have sucked most of it away 

Maybe that’s all we had plus a bit of loose change due to the FFP cycle, but who knows, with all the undisclosed deals we do it’s hard to even know if we even spend what we bring in. But hey we got another window in January. 

2 minutes ago, boronutter said:

the club havent made it easy for woody have they,i dont expect them to have spent a fortune,but they should have made sure woody has the tools to get the job done,im sure woody will be a little dissapointed .

To be honest with the time he has spent under Pulis I would imagine Woody would have expected just what we have witnessed. many of us are not surprised for various reasons so why Woodgate?

Just get on with what you have JW and make sure some of your tools do not end up being just that......tools!