Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SDS, it’s Dijksteel at Rockliffe

For all those asking about these 4 players at rockcliffe just before weekend. I have done some digging appears it was bola Browne and 2 premiership loan players, sketchy with details but I believe the

Posted Images

1 minute ago, RiversideRed said:

£4m, someone break that down to me. I thought it was less than £3m spent.

Dijksteel 2 million. Bola was just over 1 million. Browne 300k. Probably about 3.5 million

Just now, Brunners said:

You cannot expect Bauser or Bevington to run after and chase signings, they just don’t do things like that, they want hungry players that come to them.

I'd still put our midfield 3 options up there as some of the best in the league, our back 4 if Bola/Dijksteel slot in well is athletic with good technical fullbacks and Randolph will be solid behind it.

I think Browne's the key man he's showed in 2 glimpses ridiculous movement IQ, technique and pace he gets in I think we'll be dangerous.

7/10 window I liked the outgoings I like the incomings but we still lack a body in the final 3rd. We absolutely should get that team near the playoffs though otherwise what's the point of keeping Britt etc?

• Like 2

Fml

Just read 450 posts with No real transfers in Them...  Covered the headline as I didnt Want spoilers ?

AM happy with Windows before today, but dissapointedabout No more ins/outs

• Haha 1

Said earlier none in today, was always going to be the case.Feel for woodgate in his first job, he’s worked hard talking to players etc to be let down by the chuckle brothers, but no doubt he’ll have to use the saying it’s got to be right for the football club. 

We all knew the club had no money. I do feel for Woodgate because I feel he could have made a go for promotion this season but it's going to be mid table for us this year. I like what I saw at Luton, however, so the season is probably going to be better than the last two.