Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SDS, it’s Dijksteel at Rockliffe

For all those asking about these 4 players at rockcliffe just before weekend. I have done some digging appears it was bola Browne and 2 premiership loan players, sketchy with details but I believe the

Posted Images

On 8/29/2019 at 1:04 PM, Smoggydownsouth said:

Talking with Matty Jarvis 

That would possibly be the most unambitious singing I can remember the club making. 

Surprised we haven't asked about Markovic. Plays exactly where we need, is still a good age, free transfer and I think hes the sort of player Woody would get his arm around and possibly put him on the right track. 

7 hours ago, Dan1234 said:

That would possibly be the most unambitious singing I can remember the club making. 

Surprised we haven't asked about Markovic. Plays exactly where we need, is still a good age, free transfer and I think hes the sort of player Woody would get his arm around and possibly put him on the right track. 

Comes with almost nothing but baggage, hasn’t done anything for about 4 years and probably still demands huge wages. A player like that should only be signed on a performance based contract that can be easily terminated. There is a reason why he still hasn’t found a club. All that said I’d still take him over Jarvis. 

5 hours ago, Borodane said:

Btw did we ever get an official fee reported for Braithwaite? Denmarks biggest sports paper is saying we got 10 million Euros (which I find very hard to believe)

Transfermarkt have it down as £8.82m. I'm incredibly doubtful of that.

4 hours ago, Hendrie_7 said:

Burnley want to sign Nathan Wood in January for £9m according to the Sun.  They'll be bidding for one of our u12s CBs next.

I wish they’d just *** off.

5 hours ago, Hendrie_7 said:

Burnley want to sign Nathan Wood in January for £9m according to the Sun.  They'll be bidding for one of our u12s CBs next.

"Okay so we insulted them with our bid for fry. Let's go even lower for an even younger centre back with even more potential, what could possibly go wrong."

Starting to think there's very little in the Burnley links to be honest. Especially this one. Seems like someone is just taking interest and a few low calibre bids into a genuine chase for the player. They've still got Gibson who they invested a lot more on, someone with plenty more experience than both Fry and Wood and he can't get a game for love nor money. No value in Wood leaving, no value in us selling, no value in Burnley spending £9m, just seems like rubbish.

• Like 1