Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SDS, it’s Dijksteel at Rockliffe

For all those asking about these 4 players at rockcliffe just before weekend. I have done some digging appears it was bola Browne and 2 premiership loan players, sketchy with details but I believe the

Posted Images

I'm not an expert in such matters but if you're right clicking and selecting copy link address then it will copy the incorrect address if it's already incorrect.  If you highlight the address and just click copy then you get the correct link like the above.

Edit - And I suspect you have oneboro open while you're also looking at these other sites then you might just be copying the wrong address to begin with.  After that if you try and copy that address it will always be wrong.

1 hour ago, Jamie-H said:

Still quiet but there's a retrospective tidbit on us being in for Will Vaulks today who'd be another CM signing.

I mentioned Vaulks a few weeks ago, I reckon he'd be a good Clayton replacement if we did get rid of Clayton of course.

58 minutes ago, Dan_Boro_Till_I_Die said:

Helder Costa to Leeds... Great loan signing. 

Genuinely jealous they got him. Cant believe we not even been linked with him.  Will only forgive our new transfer "committee" for this if we get Adama.

I think Leeds will be the team to beat this season. Feel Bielsa will have learnt a great deal from his 1st season and I feel Costa is a huge signing. If they can keep most of the team from last season together in addition to him i can defo see them finishing top 2 this season, as much as it pains me to say it.

We may just want to sell before we buy, which is kinda sensible really.  Also, just because fans might want us to sign certain players that doesn't mean that the club have any interest at all in them.  I'm not bothered who other people sign so long as we make the additions that we want to.

1 hour ago, TLF10 said:

Genuinely jealous they got him. Cant believe we not even been linked with him.  Will only forgive our new transfer "committee" for this if we get Adama.

I think Leeds will be the team to beat this season. Feel Bielsa will have learnt a great deal from his 1st season and I feel Costa is a huge signing. If they can keep most of the team from last season together in addition to him i can defo see them finishing top 2 this season, as much as it pains me to say it.

Yeah i know how you feel about leeds getting helder costa makes me angry you think they could give adama back or they can give us that cavaliero 

23 minutes ago, king boro said:

Yeah i know how you feel about leeds getting helder costa makes me angry you think they could give adama back or they can give us that cavaliero 

I think the FA should force them to give us a good player.

• Haha 1
41 minutes ago, Smogzilla said:

Samatta has been linked to us in previous windows.

Seems unlikely at that price

What is the price being reported smogzilla? Cant see it in that article unless am missing it. Thanks.