Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SDS, it’s Dijksteel at Rockliffe

For all those asking about these 4 players at rockcliffe just before weekend. I have done some digging appears it was bola Browne and 2 premiership loan players, sketchy with details but I believe the

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Brunners said:

Gotta wonder whether we keep Armstrong or Walker around this year or if they both go on loan again.

If we have 3 senior strikers around the first team, one of the two might be kept around. If we go into the season with 4, I think we'd send the two lads out

3 hours ago, Tom said:

We arguably have everything we need in our locker as far as types of strikers go. Natural finisher (Britt), quick second striker (Fletcher), skilful No.10 (Braithwaite) and target man Plan B (Gestede).

I was thinking along the same lines myself. It's difficult for me to judge as I don't get to any games, but it always seemed to me that our main problem's were supply to the front line and (under TP's reign,) a very limited amount of attacking options on the field at any one time.

I hope we are looking at some decent full/wing backs and quick wide players.

1 hour ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

I'm saying there's no chance in hell we can afford to sign Samatta.

I never said there was? I’ve barely even thought about the guy lol

1 hour ago, Dan_Boro_Till_I_Die said:

Leeds getting Jack Harrison back, Clarke back on loan, Costa on loan and some Brighton centre back on loan. Good early business 

Great early business so far, I'm just hoping were quiet means were doing every below the radar and working hard behind the scenes. Hopefully Leeds wont need/want Jamal Lowe now?

Echo's just put up an article saying we're very keen on Dru Yearwood, do have an interest in Michael Frey, did seem to miss out on Koroma and we're pushing a Ryan Kent loan pretty hard again. We spent 2 months 2 summers ago chasing Ryan Kent on loan we were so sure we had him that when he went to Germany we went to Oxford with a bag of money and came back with Marvin Johnson I can't go through it all again.

Strange times indeed when we're backing off signing a 500k League 1 midfielder for what I can only assume is price if we rate his skillset so highly yet also apparently pushing for a 4 million pound well paid striker from Fenerbache.

Edited by Jamie-H
21 minutes ago, Jamie-H said:

Echo's just put up an article saying we're very keen on Dru Yearwood, do have an interest in Michael Frey, did seem to miss out on Koroma and we're pushing a Ryan Kent loan pretty hard again. We spent 2 months 2 summers ago chasing Ryan Kent on loan we were so sure we had him that when he went to Germany we went to Oxford with a bag of money and came back with Marvin Johnson I can't go through it all again.

Strange times indeed when we're backing off signing a 500k League 1 midfielder for what I can only assume is price if we rate his skillset so highly yet also apparently pushing for a 4 million pound well paid striker from Fenerbache.

I suppose it depends on who is pushing for the various signings.

16 hours ago, BearSmog said:

At the price quoted we won't be signing him if Britt goes.. 

4 hours ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

No way will we be signing Samatta, sorry to burst your bubble.

Well yeah, it would be some turnaround if we spent £10m+ on any player, whether we've sold people or not.

1 hour ago, Jamie-H said:

Yeah it's almost like we have different valuations for different players.