oneBoro Forum
Denzel Zanzibar

Summer Transfer Window 2019/20 Season

Also we have a striker we will probably sell who would cover that guys fee but are already stuck with a few midfielders. 

Does anyone know much about this yearwood 

1 hour ago, Tom said:

Yeah it's almost like we have different valuations for different players.

The 'we' are the same people who put down 1.3 million plus for Julien De Sart I'm not full of faith that they know how to value players you hate to say a Yearwood fee would be nominal but in world where our midfield's full of 6/7 million pound players you'd think if we rate this19 year old holding midfielder with 60+ professional games under his belt around their 500k asking price we'd do it in a heartbeat, we've paid more for U23 squad signings.

23 minutes ago, Jamie-H said:

The 'we' are the same people who put down 1.3 million plus for Julien De Sart I'm not full of faith that they know how to value players you hate to say a Yearwood fee would be nominal but in world where our midfield's full of 6/7 million pound players you'd think if we rate this19 year old holding midfielder with 60+ professional games under his belt around their 500k asking price we'd do it in a heartbeat, we've paid more for U23 squad signings.

Sounds like you're saying our recruitment team don't have a clue what they're doing ?

• Haha 1

Don’t see that big a turnaround in playing personnel this summer so think some fans are in for disappointment. Think it will be a relatively quiet window both in terms of sales and incomings. Do see us brining in a couple of Premier League loans though. Can see a great reliant on youth next season. 

25 minutes ago, "KM" said:

Don’t see that big a turnaround in playing personnel this summer so think some fans are in for disappointment. Think it will be a relatively quiet window both in terms of sales and incomings. Do see us brining in a couple of Premier League loans though. Can see a great reliant on youth next season. 

I mean, that's basically what everyone from the club has been saying, so yeah I would agree with that lol.

On 6/29/2019 at 9:22 PM, Brunners said:

Gotta wonder whether we keep Armstrong or Walker around this year or if they both go on loan again.

Personally,I'd rather have Lucy Bronze Than Braithwaite up front

Good decision Woody! Can’t believe some fans wanted Paddy gone already without giving him a proper chance. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, "KM" said:

Good decision Woody! Can’t believe some fans wanted Paddy gone already without giving him a proper chance. 

Did fans want him gone or did fans just accept that unfortunately he's the most saleable of our 500 central midfielders.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Brunners said:

Did fans want him gone or did fans just accept that unfortunately he's the most saleable of our 500 central midfielders.

the later

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, "KM" said:

fair enough, but remember we have around 8 CM's at the moment, some of them have to leave, so who?

Interesting that Woody also sees Tav as a CM. I think he may deploy a diamond formation with Tav at the top of a diamond, Saville and Wing just behind and Clayton or McNair holding maybe?

35 minutes ago, Mr_Maz said:

fair enough, but remember we have around 8 CM's at the moment, some of them have to leave, so who?

Clayton, Saville, Howson, Wing, McNair + a kid gives us cover for the centre 3 of the expected 4-3-3, if we get an offer we can't refuse then sell, but don't say we'll accept the first bid when Sheff Utd have just banked £100m

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, estonpidge said:

Clayton, Saville, Howson, Wing, McNair + a kid gives us cover for the centre 3 of the expected 4-3-3, if we get an offer we can't refuse then sell, but don't say we'll accept the first bid when Sheff Utd have just banked £100m

But for me McNair has the ability to be better than all of them. 

Brunners, I’ve read a lot of comments writing him off as a player as opposed to being our must saleable asset. 

KM,

I personally, believe that CB is the area we can afford to sell players 1 or 2  from Ayala, Shotton & Flint, though getting rid of Gestede & Johnson must be a priority plus Braithwaite if we get a good offer.