Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SDS, it’s Dijksteel at Rockliffe

For all those asking about these 4 players at rockcliffe just before weekend. I have done some digging appears it was bola Browne and 2 premiership loan players, sketchy with details but I believe the

Posted Images

17 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

I didn't see much of them in fairness.  Was he part of the England U21 squad this summer?

Didn't see much and not that sure he's English

Did see 6-7 Rangers games on sky

2 hours ago, Jamie-H said:

Fletcher and Braithwaite in wide positions worked well last time , when they had 0 defensive responsibilities by the way, not sure why Vickers is aching for those days again it was disjointed and awful the last time we fielded that front 3.

That's why I'm baffled why the Braithwaite bangwagons picking steam up again I doubt we'll play 2 up fron and I doubt we'll go 4231 with a number 10 because the depth of midfielders we have will push us into a 433/451 formation. So we use Braithwaite as a left winger again with maybe a pacey attacking fullback on his outside? Seems wasteful when we could play an actual wide player out there instead of a 8 million half-striker in Braithwaite.

I'm waiting and seeing on what we go with but Vickers has put a Monk era forward line out there and I'll be reaching for whisky real quick if this shapes into a Monk project 2.0 we're already in for Garry's 1 that got away in Ryan Kent.

352. Braithwaite and britt up front with wing, howson and clayton behind. Two very attacking wing backs. Bob's your uncle.

Rumours that Marcus Edwards will be leaving spurs after the arrival of Clarke. Really hope that were looking at him. Just the kind of unpredictable wildcard talent that weve missed since adama left. Only a year left on his contract and I think spurs would accept a bid of a couple of million to cut their losses.

Randolph
Spence, Ayala, Fry, Coulson/reading
                     Clayton/Paddy
   Wing                                      Tavernier
                      Braithwaite
         Fletcha,                  Ass

Diamond 

Any takers?

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Neverbefore said:

Rumours that Marcus Edwards will be leaving spurs after the arrival of Clarke. Really hope that were looking at him. Just the kind of unpredictable wildcard talent that weve missed since adama left. Only a year left on his contract and I think spurs would accept a bid of a couple of million to cut their losses.

Definitely up for him coming

Just now, SmogDane said:

Randolph
Spence, Ayala, Fry, Coulson/reading
                     Clayton/Paddy
   Wing                                      Tavernier
                      Braithwaite
         Fletcha,                  Ass

Diamond 

Any takers?

Randolph is apparantly a right goalkeeper ?

1 hour ago, Neverbefore said:

To cut their losses on what mate?

3 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

To cut their losses on what mate?

Not so much financially since he came through the ranks but they invested a lot of time and patience in him. At 16 poch said he reminded him of messi, but apparently he was a trouble maker and a very difficult teenager to work with. So by cutting their losses I mean kind of like we did with Jordan Jones, basically letting him go to see if he can fulfil his potential away from where he developed.

2 minutes ago, Neverbefore said:

Not so much financially since he came through the ranks but they invested a lot of time and patience in him. At 16 poch said he reminded him of messi, but apparently he was a trouble maker and a very difficult teenager to work with. So by cutting their losses I mean kind of like we did with Jordan Jones, basically letting him go to see if he can fulfil his potential away from where he developed.

Is he still a trouble maker then or has he settled down a bit?

2 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

Is he still a trouble maker then or has he settled down a bit?

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/marcus-edwards-exclusive-interview-tottenham-news-norwich-excelsior-loan-lionel-messi-mauricio-a8957216.html?amp&__twitter_impression=true

Heres a piece on him from a couple of weeks ago. Seems to think the season away in Holland has settled his head and given him focus. 

Sometimes for players like that just getting them out of their local area and ‘the boys’ can help a lot. Reading that article it sounds like it’s done exactly that for him.

of course it could all be just words but I wouldn’t mind us taking a gamble on him.

4 hours ago, LinoJo3 said:

Sometimes for players like that just getting them out of their local area and ‘the boys’ can help a lot. Reading that article it sounds like it’s done exactly that for him.

of course it could all be just words but I wouldn’t mind us taking a gamble on him.

Teams getting promotion of late always seem to have that one "flair" player someone a little bit special and we have not had that in a while, Adama to a degree yes but not consistently, and I would also like to think we would consider and trying to get just that type.