oneBoro Forum
Denzel Zanzibar

Summer Transfer Window 2019/20 Season

2 minutes ago, BoroJake said:

Not kike?

Lee tomlin? He is looking for a number 10...

“But following Girona’s relegation from La Liga, Radio Formula claim he could be available for half that amount – about £6.1m.

my bad

The guy who despite being Spanish and knowing Karanka for 5 years at Real couldn't dislodge Dimi for the simple fact the old man could catch a cross?

Wonder if we're taking a look at Goulon again he'd be a different midfield option,  maybe Joe Bennett for LB?

I'll say this though he'll be better backup than Lonergan he dove in slow motion. 

I could be mis-remembering but I seem to remember some people/players saying Mejias was a big character in the dressing room, very popular player during his time here and it had a negative impact on team morale when he left. 

5 minutes ago, Neverbefore said:

I would have paid good money to see your reaction to this news

?

?

Nah, I appreciate the club's sense of humour ?

1 minute ago, Adam P said:

I could be mis-remembering but I seem to remember some people/players saying Mejias was a big character in the dressing room, very popular player during his time here and it had a negative impact on team morale when he left. 

Its anecdotal but the amount of instagram posts and things like that he was involved in I always got the impression he was popular 

2 minutes ago, Jamie-H said:

The guy who despite being Spanish and knowing Karanka for 5 years at Real couldn't dislodge Dimi for the simple fact the old man could catch a cross?

Wonder if we're taking a look at Goulon again he'd be a different midfield option,  maybe Joe Bennett for LB?

I'll say this though he'll be better backup than Lonergan he dove in slow motion. 

Good call 

And to be fair Joe Bennett is better than friend currently.

• Like 1

CT hasn't commented since he had it confirmed, are we sure he's alright?

EDIT - Never mind, turned up to ruin my comment, cheers bud.

Just now, wilsoncgp said:

CT hasn't commented since he had it confirmed, are we sure he's alright?

EDIT - Never mind, turned up to ruin my comment, cheers bud.

It's what I do best 

Can't be any worse than Dimi and Lonergan were last season, and gives me faith that Randolph isn't leaving, at least not yet.

14 minutes ago, northern boro said:

Not Vossen?

Still got my Vossen shirt, would have been nice for it to have lasted more than 1 season

We’re in for a weird year

• Haha 1

Personally i feel that this signing fills a spot that the likes of a Lonergan would have filled, with a player that the squad knows and we have not paid a fee with likely small wages. No wasted money that is needed to fill other positions that we desperately need. In a perfect world not the signing we would all like to have seen, but lets worry about full backs and attacking players.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Changing Times said:

Is Nsue also available on a free?

Good shout, he sure is.