oneBoro Forum
Denzel Zanzibar

Summer Transfer Window 2019/20 Season

1 minute ago, Lee. said:

Anybody fancy doing me a favour and summing up the (lack) of activity so far? 

I see Mejias is back which I'm strangely happy about... But this thread is 168 pages and difficult to follow at times ?

Being forced to read the whole 168 pages of this in one ago should be banned under the Geneva convention...

The long and short is we've sorted out some of the youth contracts. Randy, McNair, Braithwaite rumoured to be leaving but nothing concrete. We signed Mejias back. I guess we're on the lookout for wide players but money is tight and who we go for may depend on who gets sold.

• Like 1

Mejias on a free is a no brainer really. Decent keeper and was popular with the other players and fans when he was here. 

Remember THAT performance against Man City? 

Just now, Denzel Zanzibar said:

Mejias on 

I’d be surprised if it wasn’t. He’s already here

3 minutes ago, BoroJake said:

I’d be surprised if it wasn’t. He’s already here

Lol I hit the post button by mistake. Damn these sausage fingers!! 

Good solid back up to Randolph, free and I can't imagine he'd be on much.

With the GK position sorted (barring any sales) we can fully focus on sorting the fullbacks and wide areas now.

1 hour ago, Brunners said:

Yes

I heard @Tom enlightened the club to the fact he was out of contract yesterday evening so they went in and got it sorted immediately, didn't have chance to tell the Gazette.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

Why did we let him go in the first place?

We were trying to get Guzan hooked up to a 5 year contract with extra bonuses every game he doesn't get megsed if I recall correctly.

• Haha 1

Sky saying stoke told the following 7 players to stay home as they not going on pre season tour. Do bot feature in future plans:

RB Bauer
CB Kevin Wimmer
LB Erik Pieters
Utility Defender Geoff Cameron
DM Imbula
No.10 Bojan
Forward Mame Diouf

Anyone of above that would interest us?

4 minutes ago, TLF10 said:

Sky saying stoke told the following 7 players to stay home as they not going on pre season tour. Do bot feature in future plans:

RB Bauer
CB Kevin Wimmer
LB Erik Pieters
DM Imbula
No.10 Bojan
Forward Mame Diouf

Bojan be quality, let's get the Spanish armada back together 

6 minutes ago, TLF10 said:

RB Bauer
CB Kevin Wimmer
LB Erik Pieters
DM Imbula
No.10 Bojan
Forward Mame Diouf

Maybe we can finally sign Bojan. ?

23 minutes ago, TLF10 said:

RB Bauer
CB Kevin Wimmer
LB Erik Pieters
DM Imbula
No.10 Bojan
Forward Mame Diouf

A lot of money tied up in their wages by the looks of it.  I bet they're desperate to get rid of them.

Only one piece of the puzzle missing now.......

Dani Dani Ayala, Tomas Meijas, ??????, and Assombalonga

Jonathan Woodgate!

Jonathan Woodgate!

(Repeated ad nauseum)

Imbula if he could replicate his early form for stoke, but he’s blatantly just a nob.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, LinoJo3 said:

Imbula if he could replicate his early form for stoke, but he’s blatantly just a nob.

That's my kind of scouting report ?

• Haha 1