Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SDS, it’s Dijksteel at Rockliffe

For all those asking about these 4 players at rockcliffe just before weekend. I have done some digging appears it was bola Browne and 2 premiership loan players, sketchy with details but I believe the

Posted Images

On a more serious note, if Randolph did end up being sold, would people be comfortable with Mejias as first choice for the coming season?  I think he was first choice in Cyprus so he is coming off the back of regular football.  Just a hypothetical question, no reason to think it will be the case of course.

20 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

On a more serious note, if Randolph did end up being sold, would people be comfortable with Mejias as first choice for the coming season?  I think he was first choice in Cyprus so he is coming off the back of regular football.  Just a hypothetical question, no reason to think it will be the case of course.

I'd be willing to give him a chance, but would expect us to be looking at bringing in another keeper to challenge each other. We only really saw him make cameo appearances in the past so I wouldn't want to write him off based on that. 

17 hours ago, Will said:

We’re in for a weird year

Yeah an me walking around with all sorts of random names on me shirt,currently its Wing,only cause I couldn't afford Assombalonga at a quid a letter

Edited by Barnaby
11 hours ago, Smoggydownsouth said:

I thought Brahimi was gone but there is a video of him training on Saltburn beach with the u23s

Think I'll just wait for the first friendly 

7 hours ago, Changing Times said:

I'd at least let the club have a really good look at him in the friendlies. But I'd also expect us to have a good look at who else is available on the market.

10 hours ago, Changing Times said:

I actually think we'd have been 15-18 points worse off without Randolph last year. He saved us, literally, so many times.

Mejias is fine for a backup, but he's not good enough to be our No 1. The opposition just target and bully him as he can't catch or punch crosses.

Bogdan is available on a free  ,  wasnt  a success at Liverpool, but seem to remember him being highly rated at Bolton.  Agree though we need to concentrate on a couple of full backs and  wingers/playmakers  first .

21 minutes ago, Essuuaitch said:

Bogdan is available on a free  ,  wasnt  a success at Liverpool, but seem to remember him being highly rated at Bolton.  Agree though we need to concentrate on a couple of full backs and  wingers/playmakers  first .

Does the italics mean you're being sarcastic, I sure hope so about Bogdan anyway  ?

10 hours ago, Changing Times said:

NO! 

I'm happy with Mejias as a back up, but there is absolutely no way he is ready to start week in week out in the Championship. Randolph has set the bar pretty high so if he was to be sold he would have to be replaced with someone with equal quality. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Boro Badger said:

I actually think we'd have been 15-18 points worse off without Randolph last year. He saved us, literally, so many times.

Mejias is fine for a backup, but he's not good enough to be our No 1. The opposition just target and bully him as he can't catch or punch crosses.

I don’t agree with this. Yes Randolph May have saved us some points but you’re making out that a different keeper wouldn’t have made any of the same save. A different keeper may not of saved them all but they may of also made saves Randolph didn’t. I think Randolph’s a great keeper at this level but he also has a bad habit of directing he’s saves back into the danger area.