oneBoro Forum

Summer Transfer Window 2019/20 Season

It’s amazing that Gibson has managed to run a successful business all of these years, because he really doesn’t have a clue. 

Blow all the clubs money and money the club doesn’t even have on one season and if that fails the club is in financial ruin, we have to lay off office staff and are stuck in this division for years to come. It’s exactly what he did with Strachen and we had six seasons in this league on the back of that. 

I mean you don’t have to be a genius to realise spending massive amounts on players with no sell on value, giving players over 30 long term contracts and having 4 managers in 3 years will almost definitely end in this mess  

we really need someone running the club who knows football or we will end up with Sunderland. And it’s nothing more than we deserve really 

• Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SDS, it’s Dijksteel at Rockliffe

For all those asking about these 4 players at rockcliffe just before weekend. I have done some digging appears it was bola Browne and 2 premiership loan players, sketchy with details but I believe the

Posted Images

Think it is probably starting to show there was no recruitment process either, we were always going to go for woodgate (cheapest option)

laughable that the club made it look like they were trying for jakanovic

• Like 1

people think we are selling assets to balance the books? i think more we need to shift  the dead beats to balance the books and bring in new lads for less. gestede, braithwaite, johnson and maybe mcnair? free up a tonne of wages that lot and they offer little other than mcnair the others wont get a look in, you would think.

as for gibson the book stops with him. all this wasted coin on scrap for players. maybe this will finally put to bed all the nonsense about managers not signing the players. they clearly did and we were clearly at fault for letting individuals ruin the clubs finances for their own gains.

Just now, Dynamo Kev said:

people think we are selling assets to balance the books? i think more we need to shift  the dead beats to balance the books and bring in new lads for less. gestede, braithwaite, johnson and maybe mcnair? free up a tonne of wages that lot and they offer little other than mcnair the others wont get a look in, you would think.

as for gibson the book stops with him. all this wasted coin on scrap for players. maybe this will finally put to bed all the nonsense about managers not signing the players. they clearly did and we were clearly at fault for letting individuals ruin the clubs finances for their own gains.

How do we shift the likes of Johnson and Gestede? We will end up having to use them or paying up their contracts. No chance another club actually buys them off us

Players that i think will leave at the end of the transfer window britt 15m braithwaite 9m randolph 10m mcnair 10m we will get 44 million from these more than enough money to get two new fullbacks a gk on a free like tim krul randolph wont be a miss a new striker that lad from hibs could be like pukki you never know and a no 10 two wingers thats 4 players out and 6 in    

1 minute ago, king boro said:

Players that i think will leave at the end of the transfer window britt 15m braithwaite 9m randolph 10m mcnair 10m we will get 44 million from these more than enough money to get two new fullbacks a gk on a free like tim krul randolph wont be a miss a new striker that lad from hibs could be like pukki you never know and a no 10 two wingers thats 4 players out and 6 in    

What a plan that is. You should replace Bausor

• Like 1

Mcqueen deserves a 2nd shot at boro unlucky with his injury chambers will be a great loan option so many options for free goal keepers out there as well to replace randolph finding a good no10 will be hard traore on loan would be good and jamal lowe from portmouth and that forward florian kamberi from hibs only players we will be paying for is jamal lowe and florian kamberi the rest will be loans and free transfers  

Good point, Tim Krul on the free was the deciding factor. Had nothing to do with the 40 goals/assists Pukki contributed on his own, or the central midfielders and wingers contributing best part of 20 each, including assists. 

Randolph is comfortably our best player, of course he would be missed, even if we got a decent replacement. 

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, PsychFur said:

Celtic?

Pukki had an underwhelming spell at Celtic before going abroad and then signing for Norwich.

I assume boroking going of the "logic" that the hibs lads underwhelming spell in Scotland wil also result in him being a success in championship if we sign him.

4 minutes ago, TLF10 said:

Pukki had an underwhelming spell at Celtic before going abroad and then signing for Norwich.

I assume boroking going of the "logic" that the hibs lads underwhelming spell in Scotland wil also result in him being a success in championship if we sign him.

King boro*