Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SDS, it’s Dijksteel at Rockliffe

For all those asking about these 4 players at rockcliffe just before weekend. I have done some digging appears it was bola Browne and 2 premiership loan players, sketchy with details but I believe the

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, Lurker said:

Yeah, £20m. Not concrete info yet. 

Would anyone accept 20m plus Gibson back on loan? Explains the Burnley top level discussions that were going on. Villa improved offer for Randolph again rejected. 

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, Raf smog said:

Would anyone accept 20m plus Gibson back on loan? Explains the Burnley top level discussions that were going on. Villa improved offer for Randolph again rejected. 

Is that the offer or is that just you asking? 

And villa can *** off. Randz is too important. Most players I could stomach losing, he is one I'm not sure I could.

5 minutes ago, Raf smog said:

Would anyone accept 20m plus Gibson back on loan? Explains the Burnley top level discussions that were going on. Villa improved offer for Randolph again 

But what would be the point of Fry going there if Gibson cant even get a look in? Like it makes no sense for Fry to develop there when Gibson (probably better) cant get in the team?

£20 million is a massive amount of money so I can imagine us getting tempted by it. However, considering Harry Maguire costs £80 million and Lewis Dunk costs £45 million, Dael Fry for £20 million isn't all that much in todays ridiculously inflated market. He has so much potential in him so his price is only ever going to increase. Hopefully we can keep him for one more season.

I mean at least its in an area we're well stocked in. If this were to transpire it really is too much money to turn down and we could use it to reinforce our team in the wide areas.

Is this going to be a case of selling to balance the books and still be only looking at frees and loans? Because I dont think I can stomach that again after Gibbo, traore and bamford last summer 

• Sad 1
17 minutes ago, p_mards said:

£20 million is a massive amount of money so I can imagine us getting tempted by it. However, considering Harry Maguire costs £80 million and Lewis Dunk costs £45 million, Dael Fry for £20 million isn't all that much in todays ridiculously inflated market. He has so much potential in him so his price is only ever going to increase. Hopefully we can keep him for one more season.

Surely we'd have to include a sell on clause

17 minutes ago, Neverbefore said:

Is this going to be a case of selling to balance the books and still be only looking at frees and loans? Because I dont think I can stomach that again after Gibbo, traore and bamford last summer 

Shows you how backwards we have gone under Steve Gibson where we are having to sell our best players just to keep going. Is this what it has come to? 

And I mention Steve Gibson because he is the common denominator  in all of this. His bad decision making has lead us to this. 

30 minutes ago, wilsoncgp said:

Gibson back on loan would soften the blow but losing Fry in the system we want to play would be awful for us. He's exactly what we need in that back line.

20 million is good money for Fry, would take Gibson, Taylor & Brady loan or buy as part of the deal