Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SDS, it’s Dijksteel at Rockliffe

For all those asking about these 4 players at rockcliffe just before weekend. I have done some digging appears it was bola Browne and 2 premiership loan players, sketchy with details but I believe the

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Alves car salesman said:

West Ham. Wigan. Fee for Hugill agreed. Negotiating over wages etc. Not done yet. Not dead yet.

That's an Alan Nixon tweet if I've ever seen one, right?

Hill scored an incredible volley against wigan so I think they must clearly be basing their decision entirely on that 

16 minutes ago, Alves car salesman said:

West Ham. Wigan. Fee for Hugill agreed. Negotiating over wages etc. Not done yet. Not dead yet.

I thought he'd turned them down flat because they only offered him half of the wage he's on at West Ham?

Holy *** boys IVE FOUND ONE!!

Middlesbrough are interested in Algeria international right back Mehdi Zaffane. The 27 year-old is available for free after his contract at Rennes expired. Nottingham Forest, Norwich City and Celtic are also reportedly interested.

• Like 1
  • Wow 5
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Changing Times said:

I'm mild mannered reporter Clark Kent ?

I did wonder about this though.  What is Boro's identity exactly because I'm not sure we have one?

Pretty sure our identity is a backs against the wall torrid defensive team that's difficult to play against, it's the only times I've witnessed success at the club anyway. 

37 minutes ago, LinoJo3 said:

Middlesbrough are interested in Algeria international right back Mehdi Zaffane. The 27 year-old is available for free after his contract at Rennes expired. Nottingham Forest, Norwich City and Celtic are also reportedly interested.

giphy.gif

57 minutes ago, LinoJo3 said:

Where’s this from? 

1 hour ago, ABH said:

CT did you post that you read the club account when they were published?  If you did Does it say how much the directors take out of the club?

No, I tend to just have a look when someone mentions something about it on here or if I'm bored and want to be nosy.  I think Danfromdownsouth is the man you're after as accounts and accounting are his expertise and I think he does have a good look through them. 

The accounts do tell you how much the directors take out of the club in the Director Emoluments section and also I suppose via any dividends paid.  As a rule MFC doesn't really pay directors,well there are only two anyway - Gibson and Lamb.  One of them gets £5,000 (I'm assuming it's Lamb) and the other was remunerated through another group entity (I assume that's Gibson via Gibson O'Neill.  I don't know if that's the info you are looking for or not.

1 hour ago, Foogle said:

Pretty sure our identity is a backs against the wall torrid defensive team that's difficult to play against, it's the only times I've witnessed success at the club anyway. 

You're way too cynical for me these days Foogle.  I have to be careful to make sure that this forum doesn't bring me down.

2 hours ago, Changing Times said:

??

Why don’t you just use the emoji tool on the side. Unless you are doing it purposely so they don’t get the ‘rep’ point for want of a better phrase 

I’m not happy with fact that that silly score count has returned 

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Foogle said:

Maybe that is what the 'new direction' is trying to address, give us an identity so down the line people think of a locally based footballing side when they think of MFC not a club that pays over the odds for second rate players just wanting a big payday and who play rubbish football, (that is Pulisball not under AK, where we did play some good football)

6 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

No, I tend to just have a look when someone mentions something about it on here or if I'm bored and want to be nosy.  I think Danfromdownsouth is the man you're after as accounts and accounting are his expertise and I think he does have a good look through them. 

The accounts do tell you how much the directors take out of the club in the Director Emoluments section and also I suppose via any dividends paid.  As a rule MFC doesn't really pay directors,well there are only two anyway - Gibson and Lamb.  One of them gets £5,000 (I'm assuming it's Lamb) and the other was remunerated through another group entity (I assume that's Gibson via Gibson O'Neill.  I don't know if that's the info you are looking for or not.

Cheers CT I’ll have a looking when I’ve got time.

Just seen a few people saying Gibson pockets the transfer fees when talking about the possible fry transfer. With the club making a loss most years he would of had to give himself a big wage/bonus to do so.

1 minute ago, ABH said:

Cheers CT I’ll have a looking when I’ve got time.

Just seen a few people saying Gibson pockets the transfer fees when talking about the possible fry transfer. With the club making a loss most years he would of had to give himself a big wage/bonus to do so.

people throwing mud and hoping it sticks, Gibson is no Charlie Amer