Jump to content
oneBoro Forum
Denzel Zanzibar

Summer Transfer Window 2019/20 Season

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, Alves car salesman said:

West Ham. Wigan. Fee for Hugill agreed. Negotiating over wages etc. Not done yet. Not dead yet.

That's an Alan Nixon tweet if I've ever seen one, right?

Hill scored an incredible volley against wigan so I think they must clearly be basing their decision entirely on that 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Alves car salesman said:

West Ham. Wigan. Fee for Hugill agreed. Negotiating over wages etc. Not done yet. Not dead yet.

I thought he'd turned them down flat because they only offered him half of the wage he's on at West Ham?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Holy *** boys IVE FOUND ONE!!

Middlesbrough are interested in Algeria international right back Mehdi Zaffane. The 27 year-old is available for free after his contract at Rennes expired. Nottingham Forest, Norwich City and Celtic are also reportedly interested.

  • Like 1
  • Wow 5
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Changing Times said:

I'm mild mannered reporter Clark Kent ?

I did wonder about this though.  What is Boro's identity exactly because I'm not sure we have one?

Pretty sure our identity is a backs against the wall torrid defensive team that's difficult to play against, it's the only times I've witnessed success at the club anyway. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Liverpool have signed Andy Lonergan!!

for about a month.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, LinoJo3 said:

Holy *** boys IVE FOUND ONE!!

Middlesbrough are interested in Algeria international right back Mehdi Zaffane. The 27 year-old is available for free after his contract at Rennes expired. Nottingham Forest, Norwich City and Celtic are also reportedly interested.

giphy.gif

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, LinoJo3 said:

Holy *** boys IVE FOUND ONE!!

Middlesbrough are interested in Algeria international right back Mehdi Zaffane. The 27 year-old is available for free after his contract at Rennes expired. Nottingham Forest, Norwich City and Celtic are also reportedly interested.

Where’s this from? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ABH said:

CT did you post that you read the club account when they were published?  If you did Does it say how much the directors take out of the club?

No, I tend to just have a look when someone mentions something about it on here or if I'm bored and want to be nosy.  I think Danfromdownsouth is the man you're after as accounts and accounting are his expertise and I think he does have a good look through them. 

The accounts do tell you how much the directors take out of the club in the Director Emoluments section and also I suppose via any dividends paid.  As a rule MFC doesn't really pay directors,well there are only two anyway - Gibson and Lamb.  One of them gets £5,000 (I'm assuming it's Lamb) and the other was remunerated through another group entity (I assume that's Gibson via Gibson O'Neill.  I don't know if that's the info you are looking for or not.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Foogle said:

Pretty sure our identity is a backs against the wall torrid defensive team that's difficult to play against, it's the only times I've witnessed success at the club anyway. 

 

 

You're way too cynical for me these days Foogle.  I have to be careful to make sure that this forum doesn't bring me down.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Changing Times said:

??

Why don’t you just use the emoji tool on the side. Unless you are doing it purposely so they don’t get the ‘rep’ point for want of a better phrase 

I’m not happy with fact that that silly score count has returned 

 

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Foogle said:

Pretty sure our identity is a backs against the wall torrid defensive team that's difficult to play against, it's the only times I've witnessed success at the club anyway. 

Maybe that is what the 'new direction' is trying to address, give us an identity so down the line people think of a locally based footballing side when they think of MFC not a club that pays over the odds for second rate players just wanting a big payday and who play rubbish football, (that is Pulisball not under AK, where we did play some good football)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

No, I tend to just have a look when someone mentions something about it on here or if I'm bored and want to be nosy.  I think Danfromdownsouth is the man you're after as accounts and accounting are his expertise and I think he does have a good look through them. 

The accounts do tell you how much the directors take out of the club in the Director Emoluments section and also I suppose via any dividends paid.  As a rule MFC doesn't really pay directors,well there are only two anyway - Gibson and Lamb.  One of them gets £5,000 (I'm assuming it's Lamb) and the other was remunerated through another group entity (I assume that's Gibson via Gibson O'Neill.  I don't know if that's the info you are looking for or not.

Cheers CT I’ll have a looking when I’ve got time.

Just seen a few people saying Gibson pockets the transfer fees when talking about the possible fry transfer. With the club making a loss most years he would of had to give himself a big wage/bonus to do so.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ABH said:

Cheers CT I’ll have a looking when I’ve got time.

Just seen a few people saying Gibson pockets the transfer fees when talking about the possible fry transfer. With the club making a loss most years he would of had to give himself a big wage/bonus to do so.

people throwing mud and hoping it sticks, Gibson is no Charlie Amer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.


  • Latest Posts

    • Flint nailed on to score. 
    • ----------------Stojanovic/Pears Spence------Fry-----------????------------???? -------------Howson--------???? Roberts*----------Tav-------------------???? ----------------------Fletch If we can add some quality additions to that team then could be a very good season for us  Hopefully Ben Gibbo left sided CB Defensively sound LB  Physical presence CDM  Goalscoring Left Winger £££
    • wonder what the odds are for goals from Bennett, Flint and Tomlin?.....think we actually might grab something here....if anybody knows their weaknesses, it has to be Warnock and their need to make sure of the playoffs means that they might allow us to catch them on break....whoever plays up front needs to be mobile and able to hold their own with Morrison, so would start with Fletch and Roberts ....and ask Sav to let Tomlin know that he won't be allowed the freedom Rooney gave him. Although I don't think anyone deserves to be dropped after the display at Reading, if there are changes, it will probably be because Warnock wants to exploit one of their weaknesses...but the one thing we have to avoid is making our GD anywhere near those below us...it might be important
    • Yeah I agree - I don't think Liverpool were ever going to make it to be honest. Their squad is too threadbare to keep up what they were doing for the first 30 games or so. No cover at either full back position, poor back up keeper, central defence options not great after vvd, inconsistent midfield and absolutely nothing on the bench for up front.  First 11 is great, no doubt - but even that isn't in the running for the first first 11 imo.
    • Norwich love farke, they won’t sack him just because of relegation.
×
×
  • Create New...