Jump to content
oneBoro Forum
Denzel Zanzibar

Summer Transfer Window 2019/20 Season

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Alves car salesman said:

West Ham. Wigan. Fee for Hugill agreed. Negotiating over wages etc. Not done yet. Not dead yet.

That's an Alan Nixon tweet if I've ever seen one, right?

Hill scored an incredible volley against wigan so I think they must clearly be basing their decision entirely on that 

Edited by Brunners

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Alves car salesman said:

West Ham. Wigan. Fee for Hugill agreed. Negotiating over wages etc. Not done yet. Not dead yet.

I thought he'd turned them down flat because they only offered him half of the wage he's on at West Ham?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Maybe West Ham are willing to pay the other half to get him shifted

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Holy *** boys IVE FOUND ONE!!

Middlesbrough are interested in Algeria international right back Mehdi Zaffane. The 27 year-old is available for free after his contract at Rennes expired. Nottingham Forest, Norwich City and Celtic are also reportedly interested.

  • Like 1
  • Wow 5
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Changing Times said:

I'm mild mannered reporter Clark Kent ?

I did wonder about this though.  What is Boro's identity exactly because I'm not sure we have one?

Pretty sure our identity is a backs against the wall torrid defensive team that's difficult to play against, it's the only times I've witnessed success at the club anyway. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Liverpool have signed Andy Lonergan!!

for about a month.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, LinoJo3 said:

Holy *** boys IVE FOUND ONE!!

Middlesbrough are interested in Algeria international right back Mehdi Zaffane. The 27 year-old is available for free after his contract at Rennes expired. Nottingham Forest, Norwich City and Celtic are also reportedly interested.

giphy.gif

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, LinoJo3 said:

Holy *** boys IVE FOUND ONE!!

Middlesbrough are interested in Algeria international right back Mehdi Zaffane. The 27 year-old is available for free after his contract at Rennes expired. Nottingham Forest, Norwich City and Celtic are also reportedly interested.

Where’s this from? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ABH said:

CT did you post that you read the club account when they were published?  If you did Does it say how much the directors take out of the club?

No, I tend to just have a look when someone mentions something about it on here or if I'm bored and want to be nosy.  I think Danfromdownsouth is the man you're after as accounts and accounting are his expertise and I think he does have a good look through them. 

The accounts do tell you how much the directors take out of the club in the Director Emoluments section and also I suppose via any dividends paid.  As a rule MFC doesn't really pay directors,well there are only two anyway - Gibson and Lamb.  One of them gets £5,000 (I'm assuming it's Lamb) and the other was remunerated through another group entity (I assume that's Gibson via Gibson O'Neill.  I don't know if that's the info you are looking for or not.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Foogle said:

Pretty sure our identity is a backs against the wall torrid defensive team that's difficult to play against, it's the only times I've witnessed success at the club anyway. 

 

 

You're way too cynical for me these days Foogle.  I have to be careful to make sure that this forum doesn't bring me down.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Changing Times said:

??

Why don’t you just use the emoji tool on the side. Unless you are doing it purposely so they don’t get the ‘rep’ point for want of a better phrase 

I’m not happy with fact that that silly score count has returned 

 

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Foogle said:

Pretty sure our identity is a backs against the wall torrid defensive team that's difficult to play against, it's the only times I've witnessed success at the club anyway. 

Maybe that is what the 'new direction' is trying to address, give us an identity so down the line people think of a locally based footballing side when they think of MFC not a club that pays over the odds for second rate players just wanting a big payday and who play rubbish football, (that is Pulisball not under AK, where we did play some good football)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

No, I tend to just have a look when someone mentions something about it on here or if I'm bored and want to be nosy.  I think Danfromdownsouth is the man you're after as accounts and accounting are his expertise and I think he does have a good look through them. 

The accounts do tell you how much the directors take out of the club in the Director Emoluments section and also I suppose via any dividends paid.  As a rule MFC doesn't really pay directors,well there are only two anyway - Gibson and Lamb.  One of them gets £5,000 (I'm assuming it's Lamb) and the other was remunerated through another group entity (I assume that's Gibson via Gibson O'Neill.  I don't know if that's the info you are looking for or not.

Cheers CT I’ll have a looking when I’ve got time.

Just seen a few people saying Gibson pockets the transfer fees when talking about the possible fry transfer. With the club making a loss most years he would of had to give himself a big wage/bonus to do so.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ABH said:

Cheers CT I’ll have a looking when I’ve got time.

Just seen a few people saying Gibson pockets the transfer fees when talking about the possible fry transfer. With the club making a loss most years he would of had to give himself a big wage/bonus to do so.

people throwing mud and hoping it sticks, Gibson is no Charlie Amer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.


  • Latest Posts

    • Getting Leo back was a joke the moment it was announced, it was so obvious why the club went for him. Someone posted on here that we wanted him back as keeper coach but he refused so we just offered first team coach job, if that’s true then it’s even worse. If one thing does my head in as much as our local obsession it’s our equally bad obsession with former employees. Even our one target for DoF job was an ex employee. If we had got round in then that would have gave us a management team of 6, of which 4 being former players/coaches. Its maddening how small our pool of options always seems to be, if there are rumours of a new ‘exciting’ backroom appointment you can almost guarantee it will be some uninspiringly boring ex/local.
    • we need a short term fix definitely. Like when Terry Venables came in to steer us clear. 
    • Definitely seems like Woodgate isn't cut out for it. But he's also not helped by his ridiculous backroom staff either, all equally as inexperienced in their roles as he is in his. And what on earth is Leo doing back? I'm sorry, I know his chest beating is popular with a lot of fans, but it just smacks of desperation from Gibson to appease the fans to me. 
    • Gibbo's preparing to fold the club up. That's the only logical explanation. The January window will be interesting...
    • Gibbos new estate is looking nice anyway.  Should distract him from this shower of *** club performance
×
×
  • Create New...