oneBoro Forum
Denzel Zanzibar

Summer Transfer Window 2019/20 Season

3 minutes ago, "KM" said:

First I've heard? 

Yeah apparently he knacked his arm as he was on his mobile too much trying to get his agent to get him a move.

• Haha 2

34 minutes ago, "KM" said:

Another day closer to the start of the new season and still not a single outfield signing if you discount the young players who have been brought in. Someone reassure me that it's going to get better?

Its pointless trying to reassure you. You’re just going to find new ways to be unhappy about the club?

Just now, Borodane said:

Its pointless trying to reassure you. You’re just going to find new ways to be unhappy about the club?

It's reverse psychology. 

1 hour ago, "KM" said:

Another day closer to the start of the new season and still not a single outfield signing if you discount the young players who have been brought in. Someone reassure me that it's going to get better?

Personally I’m happy to see what the youngsters can do, rather than spend money on players that the recruitment dept. rate..... that never goes well!

Hopefully we can shift a couple of plodders and enjoy a different type of football. It will be better than last season, I can reassure you. 

@Smoggydownsouth I remember you mentioning awhile ago about 2 young lads, one south American and another from Europe coming in. Did anything ever come of that?

1 hour ago, Changing Times said:

I will only use them when a dislike button is added.  But I really do believe in replying to a person's post to show my appreciation of it.  So here you go ???

???

21 minutes ago, Smogzilla said:

@Smoggydownsouth I remember you mentioning awhile ago about 2 young lads, one south American and another from Europe coming in. Did anything ever come of that?

No mate they never even arrived.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Smoggydownsouth said:

No mate they never even arrived.

? oh well

thanks for the reply anyway

1 hour ago, "KM" said:

First I've heard? 

Someone said they spoke to him in the car park of Hartlepool.. reckons he's out 2-3 weeks, might mean Tommy is in goal at Luton.

1 hour ago, Smoggydownsouth said:

Ummmmmmm it is what it is ?

Spill

5 minutes ago, mendieta420 said:

Wigan paying 3.6mil for Hugill.. That's a grotesque figure for him 

We paid over half that for just one season... our deal was worse than theirs 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Neverbefore said:

We paid over half that for just one season... our deal was worse than theirs 

It wasnt. they get to keep him!

• Haha 1

So if the rumours were correct about West Ham saying they'd sell him to us for whatever it was then they were just trying to have our eyes out again as they did with Fletcher?  The swines!