oneBoro Forum
Denzel Zanzibar

Summer Transfer Window 2019/20 Season

20 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

So if the rumours were correct about West Ham saying they'd sell him to us for whatever it was then they were just trying to have our eyes out again as they did with Fletcher?  The swines!

Maybe they forgot we’d sacked monk

33 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

Did you find out who they were?

No mate was never given any names.... dubious the link was even a credible one

2 hours ago, estonpidge said:

Spill

Not a lot to spill mate. Thoughts are that it will get a lot worse before it gets better. Not info just personal opinion.

15 minutes ago, Dan_Boro_Till_I_Die said:

Is that the gazette already writing this season off then, already looking at next year ?

Edited by HoyteForLeftBack

On the topic of Braithwaite... has anyone watched the training video uploaded today, know its only small clips but he looks a couple of levels above anyone else. If only we could facilitate keeping him somehow, as he really has the talent when playing in a good footballing side. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, BamfordsLeftBoot said:

On the topic of Braithwaite... has anyone watched the training video uploaded today, know its only small clips but he looks a couple of levels above anyone else. If only we could facilitate keeping him somehow, as he really has the talent when playing in a good footballing side. 

I did watch it, I'm not sure who it is but at one point he absolutely breaks a defenders ankles with a quick little turn. It was beautiful.

• Like 2

Just now, Brunners said:

I did watch it, I'm not sure who it is but at one point he absolutely breaks a defenders ankles with a quick little turn. It was beautiful.

Was Saville. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, BamfordsLeftBoot said:

If he's just gonna turn off by September as I'd expect, I'd prefer we used his talent to get rid of him though, I don't think him alone is going to make us challenge for anything significant so the sooner he's off the wage bill the better. Woody is doing right by making him look like the player he is and not publicly calling him out for having previously had no commitment to our cause, whether he's speaking truthfully or not. It might leave some looking ruefully at what we've lost but in all honesty, we lost him a long time ago, we've just been paying for him ever since.

14 minutes ago, Donnyboro said:

Graeme Bailey knows absolutely nothing by the way 

He knew about Woodgate months before it happened and insisted it was happening all the way upto the announcement.

12 minutes ago, mendieta420 said:

He knew about Woodgate months before it happened and insisted it was happening all the way upto the announcement.

That was hardly a secret though. Most of us on here could see it coming 6 months ago. 

• Like 1