oneBoro Forum

Summer Transfer Window 2019/20 Season

DS,
I think Clayton may surprise us as the 6, as for George if he misses the start of the season, with one of the Kids performing well he will struggle to displace him.

• Like 1
  • Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SDS, it’s Dijksteel at Rockliffe

For all those asking about these 4 players at rockcliffe just before weekend. I have done some digging appears it was bola Browne and 2 premiership loan players, sketchy with details but I believe the

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Downsouth said:

With all the speculation and conjecture and divided opinions prevalent at this time can I ask others if they feel that both Friend and Clayton will be more involved than the last few weeks of Pulis's reign under Woodgate?

Friend and Clayton tbh I would not miss either of them but part of me feels Clayton could become more proactive under Woodgate.

George I feel has had his day and can not see us getting too much out of him.

I think they will both be in the first XI as it stands

• Like 1
1 minute ago, nunthorpered said:

Clayton was on the list of players to sell at the beginning of pre season but i think woody has him in his plans now.

The list of players to keep just had a picture of a smiley face drawn on it ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
9 minutes ago, Changing Times said:
13 minutes ago, Downsouth said:

With all the speculation and conjecture and divided opinions prevalent at this time can I ask others if they feel that both Friend and Clayton will be more involved than the last few weeks of Pulis's reign under Woodgate?

Friend and Clayton tbh I would not miss either of them but part of me feels Clayton could become more proactive under Woodgate.

George I feel has had his day and can not see us getting too much out of him.

I think they will both be in the first XI as it stands

Yes, I was going to reply with this same thing. I don't think anyone would argue too much about the expected XI at this moment in time being:

Randolph

Howson Fry Ayala Friend

Wing Clayton Saville

Tavernier Assombalonga Braithwaite

There's really only Fletcher for Tav and possibly McNair for Saville that may come into question there, the rest of the team picks itself.  

1 hour ago, Downsouth said:
1 hour ago, Will said:

No more than you are, you odious little man.

Was just about to say how funny it is to read the forum  though at times spoilt by name calling.

Will you know better than that buddy

In Will's defence "odious little man" is better than smelly midget.. 

Edited by BearSmog
Because Will is important too
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Tom said:

Yes, I was going to reply with this same thing. I don't think anyone would argue too much about the expected XI at this moment in time being:

Randolph

Howson Fry Ayala Friend

Wing Clayton Saville

There's really only Fletcher for Tav and possibly McNair for Saville that may come into question there, the rest of the team picks itself.  

Apart from the fact that up to 5 of those could be gone!

16 minutes ago, Will said:

"Adrian joined the club in May 2018 as the managerial lead of the Recruitment department, working closely with the First Team management, Academy and CEO."

Taken from here: https://www.mfc.co.uk/adrian-bevington

https://www.gazettelive.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/jonathan-woodgate-sheds-light-middlesbroughs-16605981

Exactly, working with Bausor and the management

4 minutes ago, Maccarone said:

Who was on that list then?

Clayton, Flint and Saville i know for definite. Think Raf and SDS were savvy to info on some other players, but i haven't heard anything apart from the three i listed there.

Just now, thatoldchestnut said:
4 minutes ago, Tom said:

Randolph

Howson Fry Ayala Friend

Wing Clayton Saville

Apart from the fact that up to 5 of those could be gone!

Very much what I was getting at when I said 'at this moment in time'.

1 minute ago, BearSmog said:

In Will's defence "odious little man" is better than smelly midget.. 

I think you've read odorous rather than odious ?