Gestede

Johnson

Randy

Saville 

I think this week:- 

Britt

Randolph

Braithwaite

Wouldnt be surprised to see anyone leave, signed since we were relegated. I wouldn’t be that bothered either.

• Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SDS, it’s Dijksteel at Rockliffe

For all those asking about these 4 players at rockcliffe just before weekend. I have done some digging appears it was bola Browne and 2 premiership loan players, sketchy with details but I believe the

Posted Images

1 minute ago, SzilardNemethsCurtains said:

He probably needed to, pumping in money blindly got us into the mess we are in.

That doesn't sound right, it's not making money available that's the problem, it's how you spend it.

3 minutes ago, SzilardNemethsCurtains said:

I think we do definitely have an issue with overpaying both in terms of fees and wages but maybe in sorting that, we are having issues getting players in the short term. Wholesale change in approach can't take place overnight.

I think you are right. That may be why we are looking more at players with pace and skill at academy level and developing them. The 2 lads from Tooting and Mitcham, the Grimsby winger and yesterdays trialists.

8 minutes ago, wilsoncgp said:

That doesn't sound right, it's not making money available that's the problem, it's how you spend it.

I merely mean, maybe we should hold back on having lots of money to spend until we learn how to spend it better. I'd rather spend less but spend it more wisely although that takes a lot of planning and smarter thinking, which we haven't shown for a while.

I may be wrong but I think a lot of that was down to us feeling like we could just outspend most of the league but that's caught up on us.

17 minutes ago, SzilardNemethsCurtains said:

He probably needed to, pumping in money blindly got us into the mess we are in.

Inevitable when spending £60m on a new house. 

Not a dig at him, he can do what he wants with his money

34 minutes ago, TAPOUT said:

I think this week:- 

Britt

Randolph

Braithwaite

Wouldnt be surprised to see anyone leave, signed since we were relegated. I wouldn’t be that bothered either.

Any basis for Britt leaving or just speculation?

7 minutes ago, mendieta420 said:

IMO as things stand Gestede doesn't leave and starts vs Luton 

Agree Mendi. I can see him starting with Tav and Fletch either side of him. Britt on bench and Braithwaite will either be gone or "injured/ ill/ tired/ forgot his boots/ thought we were playing at home and went to riverside by mistake / no one told him our game had been moved to a Friday night" etc etc etc.

@TAPOUT. That would be a very busy week of transfer activity which is not something our club like doing. 

Hierachy are still recovering from selling flint last week which in their books was a very manic week of transfer activity. They will need all of July to catch they breathe so be patient with them.

1 minute ago, Smogzilla said:

Any basis for Britt leaving or just speculation?

No info. Keep seeing Celtic being linked in press. High wages. Potential high transfer fee. Dont think we would want him going into his final year of his contract and value plummeting