oneBoro Forum

Summer Transfer Window 2019/20 Season

I don't really buy forcing Gibson out. We can force someone like him to leave when he wants to stay but can't force Braithwaite out who wants to go. Unless force is not the right word. 

• Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SDS, it’s Dijksteel at Rockliffe

For all those asking about these 4 players at rockcliffe just before weekend. I have done some digging appears it was bola Browne and 2 premiership loan players, sketchy with details but I believe the

Posted Images

5 hours ago, Smoggydownsouth said:

I think we are playing the waiting game again... told we have made offers for players but clubs are making decisions last minute. I think that only relates to loans... get the MB situation sorted. Which is payment up front / loyalty payment to player causing problems. 

Loyalty payment?  Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

hahahahahahaha

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

hahahahahahahahahahah

hahahahaha

ha

Football is absolutely 100% mental ?‍♂️

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, TAPOUT said:

I don't really buy forcing Gibson out. We can force someone like him to leave when he wants to stay but can't force Braithwaite out who wants to go. Unless force is not the right word. 

I think the difference is that Gibson will do right by us first and foremost and he actually had a big value in the transfer market at the time. Braithwaite has no connection to us and has little to no value elsewhere in Europe compared to what we paid. Gibson was going to the Prem who could offer him similar wages, Braithwaite won't get close to what he's on here elsewhere.

10 minutes ago, TAPOUT said:

He was politely told to go to Burnley

2 hours ago, Will said:

IF we'd told him he was staying unless he made it official that he wanted to leave, he would've made it official.

It should have been made a condition of us allowing him out on loan in his first season with us that he waived his right to those fees.  He wanted to get out loan to help his chances of making the Danish squad at the World Cup so we were in effect helping him.  Either he agreed to it or he stayed with us and if that screwed up his chances then so be it.  He might have felt a bit differently about it then.

18 minutes ago, SmogDane said:

It's more tiresome, that some ppl think they are above others, and only what they LIKE is acceptable to post on an open football fan forum

Yeah, you really need to stop doing that, mate.  It's not very friendly at all and can be quite upsetting ?

2 minutes ago, mendieta420 said:

I remember when we gave Jonathan Greening over a million to leave.. golden handshakes are nothing new..

He didn't actually want to leave though.  Braithwaite does.

25 minutes ago, SmogDane said:

It's more tiresome, that some ppl think they are above others, and only what they LIKE is acceptable to post on an open football fan forum

I agree wholeheartedly. It was awful when that user was trying to stifle debate by claiming that one user starts conversations with himself through other accounts.