Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SDS, it’s Dijksteel at Rockliffe

For all those asking about these 4 players at rockcliffe just before weekend. I have done some digging appears it was bola Browne and 2 premiership loan players, sketchy with details but I believe the

Posted Images

I've liked Todd Kane for a while. Pacy FB. Quite tricky too. Good going forward - perhaps needs a little extra coaching on the defensive positioning, but should do well if utilised properly. 

24 minutes ago, BoroJake said:

@Smoggydownsouth

Are we trying to sell clayton? Just seen on twitter he is in Harrogate so it looks like he won’t be included tonight. Also didn’t go to Germany 

Judging by the Gazette's comments of him being left at home to get 90 mins against Bishop Auckland rather than sitting on the bench in Germany, I'd suggest he isn't high in the pecking order. 

If we get Todd Kane in I think that pushes Howson into midfield and probably Saville to the bench as first choice cover. If we offload Saville then Clayton take's his bench spot IMO. 

28 minutes ago, BoroJake said:

Rumours that we are closing in on Todd Kane from Chelsea 

at last a adecent rumour about a player that may be of some use.  Todd Kane come on down.  PS Wonder who the top flight offloaded winger could be.

2 minutes ago, scotty189 said:

at last a adecent rumour about a player that may be of some use.  Todd Kane come on down.  PS Wonder who the top flight offloaded winger could be.

Grady Diangana loan.