Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SDS, it’s Dijksteel at Rockliffe

For all those asking about these 4 players at rockcliffe just before weekend. I have done some digging appears it was bola Browne and 2 premiership loan players, sketchy with details but I believe the

Posted Images

15 minutes ago, DanFromDownSouth said:
24 minutes ago, Mr_Maz said:

then imagine how good Alexander Arnold is going to be!?

Emphasis on the "Most".

For what it is worth, if he stays injury free and continues devloping as he has done so far, he will easily be the best fullback in a few years time!

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Changing Times said:

That's not what was said though.  I said it should have been made clear to him at that time that if he wanted to go out on loan to aid his attempt to make the Danish World Cup squad then he would be waiving his 'loyalty fee' payments in the future. 

Also, a club can tell a player to submit a transfer request if the player wants to leave the club.  If the player doesn't want to leave then that's different of course but there's no issue at all with a club telling a player to submit an official transfer request if the player wants to move.

But that's technically the same thing, especially if you are making it a condition of granting a loan. There is a difference between a player wanting to leave for game time and wanting a permanent transfer.

1 minute ago, Smoggydownsouth said:

Braithwaite still out "sick" clayton travelled , randolph shoulder injury is now a calf strain..... less said there the better

Heard Braithwaite cant get off the toilet. Explosive shits

Randolph doesn't want to leave but the club are happy to sell him for the right price. We've turned down a few derisory bids but any serious offers and he's probably gone ?

IF selling Randolph means keeping hold of Fry then i'd reluctantly accept it. Mejias is a decent enough keeper for this league.

2 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

Randolph doesn't want to leave but the club are happy to sell him for the right price. We've turned down a few derisory bids but any serious offers and he's probably gone ?

IF selling Randolph means keeping hold of Fry then i'd reluctantly accept it. Mejias is a decent enough keeper for this league.

Everyone and I mean everyone can go for a price.

3 minutes ago, Smoggydownsouth said:

Everyone and I mean everyone can go for a price.

Oh I know, I was just saying that Randolph specifically is happy to stay and if we sell him it's the club's decision, not his.

I posted months ago that everyone would be available at the right price this summer because I knew how much we were in the *** finacially after Pulis left, despite what SG said about him leaving us in a good place.

Plus divorces and weddings don't come cheap if you're SG.

1 minute ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

Oh I know, I was just saying that Randolph specifically is happy to stay and if we sell him it's the club's decision, not his.

Was the same with Gibson Adama Flint.... no loyalty in this game that's for sure

31 minutes ago, Smoggydownsouth said:

Was the same with Gibson Adama Flint.... no loyalty in this game that's for sure

Think loyalty by and large went out the window, once the TV money started rolling in. Due to the vast wealth in the game players are essentially just commodities now traded between clubs.

6 hours ago, Changing Times said:

?

Surely not by Uncle Steve?

Bit late replying but I’d heard they fell out a bit over a potential move to Everton that fell through in January at the time and his wages but no idea how true that was. Thought it was also pretty clear Adama and Bamford didn’t want to go