oneBoro Forum

Summer Transfer Window 2019/20 Season

Loving the google translate on that:  " Navarro and Rosales will compete to play on the right back and Braithwaite ensures danger in the cucumber attack."

• Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SDS, it’s Dijksteel at Rockliffe

For all those asking about these 4 players at rockcliffe just before weekend. I have done some digging appears it was bola Browne and 2 premiership loan players, sketchy with details but I believe the

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Pork Slops said:

"Navarro and Rosales will compete to play on the right back and Braithwaite ensures danger in the cucumber attack."

Well he is part of the pickle group so it does make sense ?

Just now, Denzel Zanzibar said:

6 million euros is around 5.4 GBP so it's not a lot really, but glad he's gone if it's true.

It's 1.4m more than I thought we'd get, so works for me!

4 minutes ago, Changing Times said:
7 minutes ago, Pork Slops said:

Navarro and Rosales will compete to play on the right back and Braithwaite ensures danger in the cucumber attack."

Well he is part of the pickle group so it does make sense

Let's hope he doesn't enjoy his salad days in Spain.

7 minutes ago, Hobo said:

Loving the google translate on that:  " Navarro and Rosales will compete to play on the right back and Braithwaite ensures danger in the cucumber attack."

Edited by IPB86

I mean it's good news he doesn't fit in a 433 and 2 years of dealing with worrying about fitting him in or keeping him happy was just getting ridiculous. Now do we splurge that money on that Caen striker is the next question.