oneBoro Forum

Summer Transfer Window 2019/20 Season

8 minutes ago, mendieta420 said:

Get him high up the pitch with Britt, Fletch and Wing and we’ll score plenty.

The beauty of Wing is he can score from anywhere too. Really think the lad is going to give us something to be proud of this year, even if all else fails.

• Like 1
  • Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SDS, it’s Dijksteel at Rockliffe

For all those asking about these 4 players at rockcliffe just before weekend. I have done some digging appears it was bola Browne and 2 premiership loan players, sketchy with details but I believe the

Posted Images

8 hours ago, SzilardNemethsCurtains said:

You don't need to petty with it, I stated my opinion regarding Britt and what I'd heard.

I genuinely didn't think we would be paying a player who has only played in the championship 40k a week, where as I can see why we would bring downing in on 35k coming down from the Prem but I am happy to admit I could be wrong with that. 

Didn't really understand the need to try make me out to be an idiot but fair enough, might give this board a miss tbh

The worse thing you can possibly do on this forum is pass on information - we have some of the most tedious headmaster types on the planet, who absolutely revel in making sure that even though you're just sharing something you've been told, every word will be scrutinised, every statement fact checked and requiring evidence.  There's no escape, they will wear you down,, they'll never stop, you, my friend will be Interrogated until you break - how dare you share a rumour on a rumour thread? 

Can you imagine having a beer with them? I'd sooner gouge my eyes out with a rusty spoon. 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Randy Sandwich said:

The worse thing you can possibly do on this forum is pass on information - we have some of the most tedious headmaster types on the planet, who absolutely revel in making sure that even though you're just sharing something you've been told, every word will be scrutinised, every statement fact checked and requiring evidence.  There's no escape, they will wear you down,, they'll never stop, you, my friend will be Interrogated until you break - how dare you share a rumour on a rumour thread? 

Can you imagine having a beer with them? I'd sooner gouge my eyes out with a rusty spoon. 

Utter ***.

2 minutes ago, Brunners said:

Utter ***.

In your opinion - but I forget, yours and a few others opinions on here are above ours. 

I'll screenshot this for the next time you pull me on my typos etc.  Shouldn't be long. 

9 hours ago, SzilardNemethsCurtains said:

You don't need to petty with it, I stated my opinion regarding Britt and what I'd heard.

I genuinely didn't think we would be paying a player who has only played in the championship 40k a week, where as I can see why we would bring downing in on 35k coming down from the Prem but I am happy to admit I could be wrong with that. 

Didn't really understand the need to try make me out to be an idiot but fair enough, might give this board a miss tbh

I'm sorry if it came across that way, it wasn't my intention.

5 minutes ago, Randy Sandwich said:

In your opinion - but I forget, yours and a few others opinions on here are above ours. 

I'll screenshot this for the next time you pull me on my typos etc.  Shouldn't be long. 

Lmao. Ever heard the saying 

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day, you're the asshole."

That applies here. Calm down with the *** victim complex man, nobody is better than anybody (except CT obviously, I'm sure he'll tell you the same thing) it's attitudes that often get pulled up on here not content.

-------

Back on topic, on the transfers front, I hope we have a couple things lined up quickly now!

Was going to say that I have to disagree with you there RS, actually I still am!

There have been a few comments in the past aimed at those who share (I really appreciate those contributions as it keeps the thread alive even if it does not pan out) but I do not recall out and out hostility with comments made towards those that do share.

It's a forum and maybe we should simply choose to ignore, take with a pinch of salt, should you wish but accept that this is the way forums go.

The contributions made in the oneBoro forum are terrific and clearly we all have the same wishes in our hearts and minds and that is Middlesbrough FC and how good or bad they do in a season.

All we can do is comment, post matters of interest et al as none of us can do a thing about how the club is run and structured.

So keep posting one and all and do as I have always advocated in that if you get a chance get to a oneBoro forum meet up and get to know people and just not typed words.

RS comes across as a grumpy old so and so BUT he is not especially if you do meet him, one of the nicest guys you could ever meet and with a passion for Persian Cats!!  Just joking it could be his better half!

• Like 4
14 minutes ago, nunthorpered said:

I reckon a couple more might leave myself. I bet someone will test us for Britt at the end too once they miss out on other targets and get desperate. Hopefully we hold out and keep him though 

You rekcon fringe players (Gestede, Johnson) or key players (Britt, Randolph, Fry)?

Just now, DanFromDownSouth said:

You rekcon fringe players (Gestede, Johnson) or key players (Britt, Randolph, Fry)?

Still trying for Saville, but teams won't pay for him at present. I think there will be attempts for key players, but we have held up so far by the sound of it.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, nunthorpered said:

Still trying for Saville, but teams won't pay for him at present. I think there will be attempts for key players, but we have held up so far by the sound of it.

Think I am one of the few in that I see Saville as important to us as I think he can get better.

All opinions hey especially as my opinion on Adam Clayton is so different to most other forum members

• Like 3
Just now, Downsouth said:

Think I am one of the few in that I see Saville as important to us as I think he can get better.

All opinions hey especially as my opinion on Adam Clayton is so different to most other forum members

I like Saville too. Technically very good,  just know they are actively trying to move him out.