Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SDS, it’s Dijksteel at Rockliffe

For all those asking about these 4 players at rockcliffe just before weekend. I have done some digging appears it was bola Browne and 2 premiership loan players, sketchy with details but I believe the

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Brunners said:

Considering how slow our transfer window has been, this would be an incredible haul. Hope we can pull it off.

Sounds like we had to get Braithwaite out before we could formally progress with bids etc but hopefully we have everything lined up nicely to get them in. 

1 minute ago, thatoldchestnut said:

Just quoting what was said after Flint left. Time will tell!

Wonder if Coulson playing so well has changed his opinion?

Say Bola/Coulson to battle for Lb with Friend/Shotton/Ayala and Fry for Cb with Woods and Stubbs hanging around just incase/ cup games.

2 minutes ago, Dan1234 said:

Wonder if Coulson playing so well has changed his opinion?

Say Bola/Coulson to battle for Lb with Friend/Shotton/Ayala and Fry for Cb with Woods and Stubbs hanging around just incase/ cup games.

Might be the case, but i cant say he has ever impressed as a centre back when forced there in emergencies during matches.

6 minutes ago, Mad_Dog_Poggy said:

Liverpool in for Heaton apparently , this could see Villa come back for Randz if that goes through. 

Does that mean that Andy Lonergan isn't going to be kept on? 

48 minutes ago, SzilardNemethsCurtains said:

Wages aside, I don't get the desperate need to get rid of Shotton. He's been a solid performer for us, deserves much more credit than he gets

He's been alright as a right-back in a Pulis side. Actually pretty good sometimes. As a centre-back, he's rarely had a good game. And that's where he's likely to play for us. In pre-season, he's been dreadful and caused more issues than he's solved. I'd be happy to see him leave regardless of his wages, that's just an extra benefit.

Ex-Boro player James Husband is having a medical at Blackpool (Bola’s replacement). Seems as though things might have moved quickly yesterday. 

Absolutely buzzing for the season now 

Young talent on the cheap by the sounds 

If we get those 4 in Browne, Bola, Dijksteel and Lowe it's a near perfect window, in a perfect world we'd get rid of Shotton and have a young physical ball playing CB brought in but there's still time yet