Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SDS, it’s Dijksteel at Rockliffe

For all those asking about these 4 players at rockcliffe just before weekend. I have done some digging appears it was bola Browne and 2 premiership loan players, sketchy with details but I believe the

Posted Images

22 minutes ago, BillinghamBoro said:

I think this is my 4th or 5th season as an ST holder, only just recently got in to the crazy world of footy when I was leaving secondary school. Been a rollercoaster of emotions and hopefully many more years to come! 

Aye, I only got into it when I was about 14, just as we won the Carling Cup. Quite a late bloomer going by the surroundings at the time. Can't imagine being without it now.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Smoggydownsouth said:

Bit of an update... we have rejected a villa bid for Randolph and a unnamed bid for Britt this morning. That's all I have

Imagine they're still a bit derisory right now. The Heaton situation is worrying, though. If he goes to Villa, we may well be alright on the Randolph front. If (as you'd suspect a 33 year old keeper with a few injury troubles to do) he goes to Liverpool, Villa will be back looking at either Randolph or Butland, and both those spell potential bids for Randolph from one club or the other.

Just now, wilsoncgp said:

Imagine they're still a bit derisory right now. The Heaton situation is worrying, though. If he goes to Villa, we may well be alright on the Randolph front. If (as you'd suspect a 33 year old keeper with a few injury troubles to do) he goes to Liverpool, Villa will be back looking at either Randolph or Butland, and both those spell potential bids for Randolph from one club or the other.

Think if we still have him for Luton and he doesn't play that will be all the info I need 

• Like 1
Just now, wilsoncgp said:

A worrying 13 days to come. At a push we could replace Randolph but not Britt.

3 minutes ago, Smoggydownsouth said:

Bit of an update... we have rejected a villa bid for Randolph and a unnamed bid for Britt this morning. That's all I have

Flint and Braithwaite I can accept but if either of Randolph or Britt are sold that would convince me that Gibbo's comments that Pulis left us in a great position were just blatant lies.

• Like 1

Karl Robinson quotes today are very revealing we apparently swooped in at the 11th hour matching the offer of Oxford and 3 other Championship clubs for Browne.

O'Rourke's said Kane's on his way to QPR after Warburton met him face to face.

I know Marc Bola has a price set at 1 million pounds Brentford got up to 750k and got rejected so if Husband's been brought in they probably expect someone to meet their asking?

Just now, PsychFur said:

Flint and Braithwaite I can accept but if either of Randolph or Britt are sold that would convince me that Gibbo's comments that Pulis left us in a great position were just blatant lies.

You're saying they're not anyway? ?