Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SDS, it’s Dijksteel at Rockliffe

For all those asking about these 4 players at rockcliffe just before weekend. I have done some digging appears it was bola Browne and 2 premiership loan players, sketchy with details but I believe the

Posted Images

At this rate, we'll probably still start the season with Howson at right-back due to the time left before the season starts. Given negotiations are still ongoing, you'd think he was coming in early-mid next week.

I think if we're going to be playing a 4-3-3 with inside forwards, good athletic fullbacks to provide the width are key to making it work look at the difference in Pep's first season vs his second as soon after he'd invested heavily in fullbacks. 

I've never seen Browne, Dijksteel or Bola play. Maybe have but never taken notice of them. 

Lowe has been ok when I've seen him. 

However, I'm glad we've gone down this route for recruitment. We'll be getting all 4 in for less than £5m. If 1 of them comes good we'll get that back. Hopefully they all do. 

Looks like we're going to have the fast, attacking players we all want. UTB

• Like 5
29 minutes ago, LewisBoroPalfrey said:

Mate he just looks like he'd be an absolute beast for us 

Wow.

I think I've just wee'd myself. A team full of young, hungry, quick and skilful players. Gibson's finally delivering what he promised post relegation. Just need to fulfil the other part of the promise and smash the league now. 

4 minutes ago, Lurker said:

I've never seen Browne, Dijksteel or Bola play. Maybe have but never taken notice of them. 

However, I'm glad we've gone down this route for recruitment. We'll be getting all 4 in for less than £5m. If 1 of them comes good we'll get that back. Hopefully they all do. 

Exactly..  if one or even two of these guys end up being flops, it's hardly going to be another Braithwaite scenario.

4 minutes ago, Lurker said:

You think we will get them all?

1 minute ago, BoroJake said:

Hopefully their gazette is about as reliable as ours

I heard that the world is flat and is drifting through the multiverse balanced on the backs of four elephants which in turn stand on the back of a giant turtle, named Great A'Tuin. 

• Like 1