Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SDS, it’s Dijksteel at Rockliffe

For all those asking about these 4 players at rockcliffe just before weekend. I have done some digging appears it was bola Browne and 2 premiership loan players, sketchy with details but I believe the

Posted Images

https://www.thenorthernecho.co.uk/sport/17798297.winger-tipped-shine-boro-leaving-west-ham/

Not sure how Grosicki's popping up again he's on monster money that can't be genuine that he's under consideration with Lowe. I like the Lowe/Dijksteel/Bola trio in the Gazette then maybe loan in the extra striker I think we need, shame the Yearwood links cooled off I think he'd be perfect competition for Clayton and he's a completely different player to Malley and Hackney.

5 hours ago, thatoldchestnut said:

I personally am hoping for the top 6 but not expecting it. The team has changed from a sterile defensive team playing crap non-scoring football. It is now a squad or will be of vastly younger and more attack minded players. Project is ongoing and will be in the next three transfer windows at least after this one. Patience will be rewarded with hopefully more goals and excitement. That would be a great start.

Yep I think that’s the distinction to make. By all means hope for top 6, I know I do. And I don’t think it’s an unrealistic hope to have. But with all the changes that have happened I think to expect top 6 is off the mark. 

1 minute ago, Brunners said:

Hmm I really thought we'd have announced Browne about now, this seems a pretty ideal time, just as everyone gets off work for a weekend.

Be patient, we like a 6pm announcement