oneBoro Forum
Denzel Zanzibar

Summer Transfer Window 2019/20 Season

If we got Dijksteel I’m pretty confident we will end up one of the best RBs we’ve seen here since Luke Young.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

How do you pronounce it then? Is it actually d.ick-Steel?

I hope so!

Dijk - Just like Van Dijk and then Steel. Fairly simple. Will still be a laugh hearing Maddo try and pronounce it. 

7 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

How do you pronounce it then? Is it actually d.ick-Steel?

dykesteel basically.

https://www.thenorthernecho.co.uk/sport/17798297.winger-tipped-shine-boro-leaving-west-ham/

Not sure how Grosicki's popping up again he's on monster money that can't be genuine that he's under consideration with Lowe. I like the Lowe/Dijksteel/Bola trio in the Gazette then maybe loan in the extra striker I think we need, shame the Yearwood links cooled off I think he'd be perfect competition for Clayton and he's a completely different player to Malley and Hackney.

5 hours ago, thatoldchestnut said:

I personally am hoping for the top 6 but not expecting it. The team has changed from a sterile defensive team playing crap non-scoring football. It is now a squad or will be of vastly younger and more attack minded players. Project is ongoing and will be in the next three transfer windows at least after this one. Patience will be rewarded with hopefully more goals and excitement. That would be a great start.

Yep I think that’s the distinction to make. By all means hope for top 6, I know I do. And I don’t think it’s an unrealistic hope to have. But with all the changes that have happened I think to expect top 6 is off the mark. 

Hmm I really thought we'd have announced Browne about now, this seems a pretty ideal time, just as everyone gets off work for a weekend.

1 minute ago, Brunners said:

Hmm I really thought we'd have announced Browne about now, this seems a pretty ideal time, just as everyone gets off work for a weekend.

I was hoping for a 5pm announcement ngl 

1 minute ago, Brunners said:

Be patient, we like a 6pm announcement

Just now, Will said:

Be patient, we like a 6pm announcement

Is it normally 6? In my head it was 5 but I honestly don’t know... 

Just now, Smoggydownsouth said:

Better have another room made up at Rockcliffe ?

you are such a tease.

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Brunners said:

Perhaps Sunday with maybe 1 or 2 more

• Thanks 1