Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SDS, it’s Dijksteel at Rockliffe

For all those asking about these 4 players at rockcliffe just before weekend. I have done some digging appears it was bola Browne and 2 premiership loan players, sketchy with details but I believe the

Posted Images

I suspect we're are waiting on outgoings to see what we need to bring in and what money we have to play with,  apart from one or two deals that are close. 

Seems a couple may be moving on unexpectedly from what I'm reading here and elsewhere. 

1 minute ago, BelgianBoro said:

By the way, I live near Liège Airport so I'll keep an eye out if I see Duchatelet's plane going over ?

Quite liking our international fanbase at the moment! The word of Boro is spreading ?

1 minute ago, BillinghamBoro said:

Quite liking our international fanbase at the moment! The word of Boro is spreading ?

Grew up in Derby with my Dad from Norton and my Mum from Boro - I've been flying the Boro flag in Belgium since 2003. Still not managed to convert anyone though but God loves a trier. 

• Like 6
1 hour ago, Downsouth said:

Again welcome to the forum and we do seem to be having a higher rate of new members joining the forum in recent weeks (4 today).

Yep you are right there are some good posters and good info being brought to the table.

Hopefully we will see you contributing and getting involved there is something for everyone within the forum.

Save my annual EFL matchday thread which seems to be on it's last throes

One of the reasons why people are joining is possibly because it is easier to sign up now. I personally wasn’t able to sign up to the old forum. The site kept on thinking I was a bot

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, boro_fan_in_brum said:

Just a hunch but can see Shotton, fletch and Rudy going soon.  

that would free up close to £100k a week going on the best guess wage scale.

10 minutes ago, BelgianBoro said:

Grew up in Derby with my Dad from Norton and my Mum from Boro - I've been flying the Boro flag in Belgium since 2003. Still not managed to convert anyone though but God loves a trier. 

Fair play mate, hopefully your persistence pays off huh 

8 minutes ago, BoroJake said:

I wonder if we have some deals pretty much done, but we need the money to do them. Possibly waiting for a sale of fletcher? Might be why it is so quiet

We've just signed two players in the space of a few days. Are people expecting us to make one signing per day? We've almost certainly got something going on behind the scenes I guess we've just got to be patient. 

1 minute ago, "KM" said:

We've just signed two players in the space of a few days. Are people expecting us to make one signing per day? We've almost certainly got something going on behind the scenes I guess we've just got to be patient. 

Yes damnit KM that's exactly what I want I'm having signing withdrawals over here!

• Haha 1
12 minutes ago, boro_fan_in_brum said:

Just a hunch but can see Shotton, fletch and Rudy going soon.  

We have a game in 3 days and Shotton is 1 of 2 fit senior central defenders. It would be madness to sell him.