oneBoro Forum

Summer Transfer Window 2019/20 Season

6 minutes ago, Tom said:

I would like each of our members to tell us

- who is their favourite Middlesbrough player of the last 20 years (but only players who made under 30 appearances are valid answers)

- where they were when Adam Forshaw scored in the last minute against Reading

- who was Gordon Strachan's best signing.

That'll sort the men from the bots.

Vossen

everywhere 

Robson

• Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SDS, it’s Dijksteel at Rockliffe

For all those asking about these 4 players at rockcliffe just before weekend. I have done some digging appears it was bola Browne and 2 premiership loan players, sketchy with details but I believe the

Posted Images

15 minutes ago, BorofaninCanada said:

Are any of the supposed Liverpool and spurs players (possible loans) have Rio Ferdinand’s company as agents.  Seemed he helped with the Browne signing. Just a query.

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/new-era-global-sports-management-limited/beraterfirma/berater/4603

here's the list according to Transfermarket

4 minutes ago, Tom said:

- who is their favourite Middlesbrough player of the last 20 years (but only players who made under 30 appearances are valid answers)

Michael Reiziger and his big long dong

In the stadium, and then for a moment afterwards felt like I was above the stadium

Easily Willo Flood

Where have you seen Murphy ?

id be pleased with Edwards like, reading his intervew a couple weeks ago he genuinely seems ready to make a go of it. Still a bit of a worry that he’s a btech ravel Morrison tho.

Just now, BoroJake said:

Somebody mentioned Jacob Murphy a while ago either on twitter or here

I believe him leaving Newcastle depends on the Saint-Maximin deal. Don’t quote me on that though.

11 minutes ago, Tom said:

easy

- Uwe Fuchs

- at my old home in Eindhoven

- erm... none worth mentioning

• Like 1
1 minute ago, LinoJo3 said:

Where have you seen Murphy ?

id be pleased with Edwards like, reading his intervew a couple weeks ago he genuinely seems ready to make a go of it. Still a bit of a worry that he’s a btech ravel Morrison tho.

we have been after him for years, had a loan offer accepted last year too, but he chose WBA

19 minutes ago, Crumb said:

Hey guys, long time lurker. Huge fan of the forum, sds/lurker/raf get me through the work week!

Not remotely itk normally but I work with a lad who’s brother works for spurs and he’s insistent we’re taking Marcus Edwards on loan - says it’ll be revealed this week. Again I don’t know if this will come off but he seems pretty certain

Welcome Crumb have to say that this is one of the most stand out first posts ever seen on the forum.

What took you so long to join?

And if your info comes off then you will join the ranks of those members you have mentioned!

Does seem to back up RAF's earlier info 

21 minutes ago, Crumb said:

Hey guys, long time lurker. Huge fan of the forum, sds/lurker/raf get me through the work week!

Not remotely itk normally but I work with a lad who’s brother works for spurs and he’s insistent we’re taking Marcus Edwards on loan - says it’ll be revealed this week. Again I don’t know if this will come off but he seems pretty certain

Can’t you do a bit more digging (; why haven’t Brentford gone for him, I thought he’d actually signed for them already.

1 minute ago, LinoJo3 said:

Can’t you do a bit more digging (; why haven’t Brentford gone for him, I thought he’d actually signed for them already.

He was on trial. Not sure why they didn’t get him