Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SDS, it’s Dijksteel at Rockliffe

For all those asking about these 4 players at rockcliffe just before weekend. I have done some digging appears it was bola Browne and 2 premiership loan players, sketchy with details but I believe the

Posted Images

Just now, Dan_Boro_Till_I_Die said:

Would like Edwards again another player with huge potential and another London lad to add to our squad think he is like Browne can play across the forward line. 

Only thing that comes with him is the apparent inconsistency.

17 minutes ago, Tom said:

I would like each of our new members to tell us

- who is their favourite Middlesbrough player of the last 20 years (but only players who made under 30 appearances are valid answers)

- where they were when Adam Forshaw scored in the last minute against Reading

- who was Gordon Strachan's best signing.

That'll sort the men from the bots.

Haha, great questions. I've posted a few times in the past few weeks, I initially 'broke/ the Fry/Burnley story but haven't posed much since as had no info. But I suppose I am classed as a new member so ill take part in this.

1. Paul Smith - thought he was excellent on loan for us when he came in under Mowbray

2. I was walking home from work listening to BBC Tees on my phone through Albert Park. Thankfully no one was around when we scored as it was pitch black.

3. Barry Robson

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Downsouth said:

Welcome Crumb have to say that this is one of the most stand out first posts ever seen on the forum.

What took you so long to join?

And if your info comes off then you will join the ranks of those members you have mentioned!

Does seem to back up RAF's earlier info 

Thanks mate - didn’t join as I have nothing to contribute normally, think this is just a fluke bit of info but if we’re ever in for another spurs player I can do some digging!

Have sent the lad a message re: Brentford and why they didn’t take him. I didn’t even realise he was on trial there.

23 minutes ago, Tom said:

- who is their favourite Middlesbrough player of the last 20 years (but only players who made under 30 appearances are valid answers)

1 - really liked Carl Ikeme, very very good goalkeeper.

2 - North Stand Block 23 (may have ended up in a different block entirely when it went in though).

3 - Barry Robson, just simply for the goals against Sunderland (cup) and Hull at home.

• Like 1

What will really sort the long time lurkers and the bots is their favourite signing that never actually signed. Vitor has got to be up there for me and I’m convinced he’s still locked away somewhere inside Rockliffe. For me though the only winner is the ‘Afro-Caribbean’ lad  that had a medical and then disappeared. 

Edited by CWC
  • Haha 1
5 minutes ago, RichAcklam2404 said:

Haha, great questions. I've posted a few times in the past few weeks, I initially 'broke/ the Fry/Burnley story but haven't posed much since as had no info. But I suppose I am classed as a new member so ill take part in this.

1. Paul Smith - thought he was excellent on loan for us when he came in under Mowbray

2. I was walking home from work listening to BBC Tees on my phone through Albert Park. Thankfully no one was around when we scored as it was pitch black.

3. Barry Robson

Tom does not mean you Rich, we have had an unusually high number of new members within the last 24 hours in fact unprecedented in the forums history.

However I suspect that for the most all are genuine 

• Like 1
29 minutes ago, Tom said:

- Willo Flood. Would die for that lad.

- Stream went down so was desperately refreshing gazette updates with my housemates and praying to god.

- Andy Halliday. Is this even a question?

• Like 2
28 minutes ago, Tom said:

Michael Agazzi

In the pub 

willo flood

A very odd rumour been passed along from Stoke way, They have apparently inquired about taking Adama Traore on loan, wolves not sure yet, but would like it to be one that allowed it to be ended at new year.

if this is true hopefully we are looking into this as well, as I think Traore could slot back in here short term and do everyone a favour, he gets fitness and match time, wolves get to see how he is playing etc. 

Stoke do have location on us so he could get home each night and not have to move, but we have the fact he knows the club n area so it wouldn’t be a major hassle for him.

but isn’t there limits on number of loans? Or is it no of loans from a single club and how many you can put in match squad now.