Summer Transfer Window 2019/20 Season

1 hour ago, Lurker said:

Adama isn’t coming back

Did we try and get him back?

3 minutes ago, LinoJo3 said:

I’ve got a tuna wrap and a white twix, I’ll survive 

Transfer me that white twix please

41 minutes ago, wilsoncgp said:

I suspect at the moment it probably means Spence going out on loan instead of losing one of those.

Apparently woody said Spence is staying 

3 minutes ago, MikeyBoro said:

Did we try and get him back?

Not this summer. Did in January though 

Just now, Lurker said:

Not this summer. Did in January though 

What was the problem? 

10 minutes ago, BoroJake said:

Transfer me that white twix please

Ok but it will be brown by the time I get it back (;

1 minute ago, LinoJo3 said:

Ok but it will be brown by the time I get it back (;

I’m cancelling the transfer. Personal terms were not satisfactory 

12 minutes ago, BoroJake said:

What was the problem? 

It was dependant on Wolves getting a player in that fell through, would have been a loan with a view to buy.

I can't remember the name of the player, I think he was Japanese?

Just now, Denzel Zanzibar said:

It was dependant on Wolves getting a player in that fell through. 

Ah yes I remember waiting and hoping that they would get the player in

2 minutes ago, BoroJake said:

Ah yes I remember waiting and hoping that they would get the player in

It was gutting because he was all set to come back as well. 

Diggerlad (my brother) broke it but then got basically laughed off the forum, despite what certain people may say otherwise.

6 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

It was gutting because he was all set to come back as well. 

Diggerlad (my brother) broke it but then got basically laughed off the forum, despite what certain people may say otherwise.

Surely we would have never been able to afford the view to buy though? Any idea what it was?

2 minutes ago, BoroJake said:

Surely we would have never been able to afford the view to buy though? Any idea what it was?

I imagine it was go up we buy, don't go up we don't 

Damn that’s a tough one

gone up and bought adama back ?

But pulis would have stayed ?

Stay down and pulis left ?

But we cant afford Adama ?